Vantage fx

guys, have u ever heard about vantage fx?
please give me some advice about this broker.
thank you

Good day to all.

I have 2 live accounts with Vantage FX and as of today I would say I am most pleased with their service, both in execution and in quality.
I came from a prop trading background, and now I own a firm trading our internal funds. Having traded for a decade now and having tried various brokers, both institutional and retail, I would describe Vantage FX as a “Retail Broker with near institutional quality”. The service quality kind of reminds me of Hotspot Institutional, yet without the need to deposit a million.
Initially being rather skeptical of their services, I set out to systematically try out this broker.
A few concepts were being tested, and the results, most satisfying:

1. Small lot size execution (0.01 to 1 lot) – No problem
  2. Larger lot size execution (5 lots and above) – No Problem
  3. Various common strategies including scalping to position trades – All acceptable
  4. Spreads – Had a few tests on events and the spread widened a bit for a moment but this is really acceptable. Most of time, spreads on EUR/USD remains between 0.6 – 1.5pips, variable.
  5. Commission – I guess I am too used to a ECN broker and when I was told there is no commission other than the relatively small spread I was exalted
  6. Requotes – We got it a few times, but not a big problem
  7. EAs- We ran EAs on it and it does not have a problem at all. S/L and T/P can be attached to an entry order, unlike some other brokers
  8. Slippage – Minimal at best even on market execution
  9. Margin call mechanism – Margin call warnings were issued before force liquidation, which is a great feature
  10. Real credit bonus – Their credit bonus of 10% is real. It is not removed when account drops to a certain value.
  11. Stop loss – The stop loss fill rate was fantastic. Very surprising for a MT4 broker. In addition, one can put a stop loss a few pips below entry price. I have known many MT4 brokers which do not allow that.

Customer service was also excellent. Mr. Damien and Mr. Jacobus were very friendly in their service. Requests such as change of leverage and opening of new accounts were done relatively quickly and calls were made to ensure open communications. This is good because many brokers will not call after they manage to solicit your money, or after you have blown your account (by which during the test it was purposely done so) this is probably because they do not care about their clients. And I feel that Vantage FX does care about the longevity of their clients’ accounts.
As such, I recommend anyone from starting traders to market professionals to give VantageFX a chance and feel the excellent service for them.

Regards,
He Shuhan

heard differently… i would rather use Go markets from Australia

What kind of thing did you hear about vantage?

Actually working with them, no problems so far. Both Android plattforms are down for the moment butin two more weeks they’ll have it back online. The mt4 and web plattform works perfectly.

Sorry my bad, mixed up brokers… vantage is fine, all good used them before and they are great.

Its synergy fx from Australia which is crap

vantagefx…
I made a profit of 400% in 2010.
and
vantage disconnected mt4 platform.
platform is connected next day.
lost all my money.
Don`t believe your broker too much.
bye.

are you serious:(

U set Stop Loss (SL) Kilttong?? SL related to that broker, not our internet connection.

Btw, i checked my self on FSA website, that vantagefx already registered with FSA regulatory. Should be safe for while (dont know yet for long term). Coz they still new and small broker. -___-

They were GoMarkets`s IB in 2010.
Vantagefx and GoMarkets were busy shifting the blame onto one another.
Old habits die hard, I guess.
Bye.
FSA?
Sounds Good.

If you are a client of Vantage FX and living outside of Australia keep in mind that the broker will no longer service non-Australian traders.

This is due to a legislation that the Australian parliament passed recently, according which companies providing services to clients outside of Australia could be breaking the law. The new legislation will be fully implemented by the end of June.