Varengoldbank FX broker!

Hi guys, I’ve been trading Demo with Varengoldbankfx on their MT4 platform for a few weeks. Would like to ask if anybody has any experiences with them, before I go live?

I like their platform honestly, but there are some things that put me off. Are these issues common with all brokers?

1. Sometimes I get ‘disconnected’ for quite a while, unable to get ‘connected’, even though my internet connection is fine.
  2. I believe they do not have a 24hr telephone hotline. I tried calling them today and the automated message says they are open “9am-6pm”.
  3. Their livechat service has issues, I can’t communicate with them on the livechat platform.
  4. When i try to initiate a position, an error appears “Trading is disabled”. It has been like that for more than 12 hours, from yesterday up until now.

I really like their platform which is why i’m quite reluctant to switch brokers. Either that, or i haven’t experienced better platforms :smiley:

Please comment!
Thanks alot!

Dear yusoliddat,

I can clarify your questions if you want.

1. I understand that you are currently trading on the Demo Account. The Server is connected with the live server but it runs seperately. It really may happen that the Demo Server has a problem but that does not mean, that your live account has the same problem.
  2. Yes, there is 24/5 support :wink: there is an “emergency number” (see homepage) where you can call day and night
  3. Should work now, there were indeed technical problems on the chat last 2 weeks.
  4. please explain, maybe I can help. If not, you can always call Varengold to get help

Just get back to me when you need more help or if you have questions.

Cheers,
Antje