Verified results from myfxbook.com (be aware)

Hello
I came across this page that shows outstanding results for profits and i have got in touch with the freelancer who claimed that this robot belongs to him.

My fx book /strategies/dollar-mint-ea/259978

Now, when i checked the results i found that the last trading date is 04 Aug 20 and no trades after that.

Also i did not find the Equity there!

When i asked him, he send me another link to fxblue… whatever.

And he failed to answer my questions on how on earth does he still work as a freelancer if he is making that much money every single day and the question about equity and why he stopped trading after August 4th!

I am 95% certain that these results are fake but how!!!

1 Like

Oh wow, this is quite eye opening.

Usually they use fake broker,
Did templerfx legit?

That trader has no stop loss. He’s hanging onto every losing trade until they turn profitable. In the long-term, though, he’ll get margin-called and blow up completely. I’ve seen this sort of profit curve plenty of times, and it always ends badly.

1 Like

Now there are a lot of fraudulent schemes that mislead people and this leads to people being disappointed in this business. And this is another proof that we have to be careful when it comes to business and money.

Disgusting situation, refuse to cooperate with him as soon as possible. I hope you have not had time to spend something on it.

I constantly see such offers and I think that it does not deserve attention at all, because a trader can only count on himself, as any other business representative. But such moments always lead to losses and disappointment.