Very Accurate Combination of Indicators

Hello Traders

I have been working on several combinations of indicators and I am happy with this combination so far. I wanted to share this with everyone for feedback as well as suggestions on how to program some email alerts.

I am using a trend indicator, 2 support resistance indicators, a pattern recognition indicator and a standard stochastic indicator.

I am going to upload the same chart image with each indicator individually as well as one with all together.
I will also upload the indicators themselves. This is not an EA for me.

Interesting trend indicator that I received after subscribing to a free newsletter. The thing to watch out for here on this indicator is that the “entry” arrow may move to the next bar if the trend does not change. You cannot tell that from looking backwards but you will see that when watching it live. This is the “first trigger” for me to pay attention to the chart. It works both long and short.

Notice here that there is a Bullish Hammer Here.

This is the first of 2 support and resistance indicators. With this one, its important to ignore a SR (for me) that is a long SR reaching back to other levels. I am only looking at those that begin as new levels. Will add a photo later of one I would ignore.

This is the second support and resistance indicator I use. Its more of a backup but I like it for helping with my exits.

This is a perfect setup here showing all of the indicators in line.

Here you can see a possible entry and exit which could have earned in the neighborhood of 46 pips on the 1 hour chart. Depending on the time frame of the chart, i have seen anywhere from 5 pips to 800 pips. The 800 pips were on the 4hour chart.

So I have been watching these setups in different time frames and simply writing down my entry and exits on paper without actually using a demo account but now I am going to set up 3 demo accounts. One for the 15min charts, one for 1Hr and one for 4HR to see how they compare.

Very open to any feedback, suggestions and criticisms. Also, would be very interested if someone could program an email alert for the first of the 2 SR indicators (Sup-Res3).

Another setup

Why do you need an executable file asking for admin rights in a set of MT4 indicators?

https://www.virustotal.com/file/7435b63e2c9bb38568b4e5c2cabdd82cf4f7a3510f10cc1e7467067b20822034/analysis/

That is very strange. The alert comes up when scanning the indicators in a winzip folder. I have rezipped it, tested it and doesnt seem to show any alerts. Seems clean. Check it out.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/b3f479bcf3b99002ef55bf76e8c1c5cea2e42e3436af5988bddd29ed2825a4f0/analysis/1345488938/

Indicators (2).zip (66.5 KB)

I think it’s not really a system with steps, but more like a set of indicators for the experienced trader… I’m trying to study it (not a high-profit trader myself so thank you)

Interesting six year old thread you have resurrected here ! :slight_smile:

Why ? :confounded:

Ups… I just noticed it’s that old after adding my first comment my friend… after checking the indicators in my MT4, I really don’t find opportunities. :slight_smile: Sorry

I’m just in need of better trading than what I’m doing today!