Very new to this

Hello community,

Completely new to trading, a friend introduced me to it, he was using a signal service. Thinking I could make some money I decided to look into it but discovered that there’s alot more to this than I previously thought. Started by searching for some information and surprisingly to me I find it all very interesting and enjoyable to learn. Never thought this could become a pasion for me.

Only about a week in, I realize I’m at the very beginning but I can’t stop wanting to learn more and more day by day, step by step, reading books over and over again. Writing down everything I can to embed it into my head.

It’s a long road ahead but I feel deep down I’m willing to put the time in to make it work in the end.

From the Netherlands by the way, 23 years young with a(very physical) full time job, working 70+ hours for the past 2 months, still managing to find time to put into this.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts with you all and asking questions.

1 Like

Welcome, Novasus. Ask questions and youll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Just keep on grinding! It’s going to be a tough road, but it’ll be all worth it in the end. I’m still on my journey to forex success, but I’m learning more and getting better with my entries every day. Just stay positive, and don’t quit