Video explaner for Support and Resistance

Hi, so I just got to elementary school and the first class was on Support and resistance. I am done with this and about moving on to candlesticks, but I need to practice what I have learned on MT4 with a video explainer that will help me practice and place trade order from trend lines I drew myself

Any help please?

Here this might help

1 Like

great video, but still a little bit too fast for me to follow. I am only used to MT4 for now.

Happy to help anytime , I am sure you will enjoy the process

1 Like

Loads of candlestick videos on YouTube

1 Like

Not a video but I think it would be what your looking for:

Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators

It’s a book that focuses on trading using price action and support and resistance zones only. Their explanation of support and resistance zones is second to none that I’ve read so far. They list and explain several catalysts (candle patterns that show up at a support or resistance zone) and how to trade using them.

I think this might be just what you’re looking for.

Absolutely, it’s great to hear you’re eager to practice! For a video explainer, check out platforms like YouTube or educational websites that offer tutorials on MT4 trading using trend lines and candlesticks. Look for step-by-step guides that walk you through drawing trend lines, identifying support and resistance, and placing trade orders.