VIPERS Country Store

Trade alert, BREAKOUT to the upside, as I posited, Yuppy, continue to look for long opportunities

The Ever Sorry For The News Alph VIPER

Ok Yuppys, an interesting confluence, 50% and 50 ema on 1 hour fractal, lining up on this retrace, if it hits our price we will be heavy on the entry and all the way back to the top. We may even pyramid on the way up.

The Ever Loving To Trade Retraces VIPER

1 Like

Preset 132.090 L Size

The Ever Speculating VIPER

Edit eyeballs

Hi V

In your experience what EMAs held the most value? We’re most respected?

Dr Elder talks about 22 EMA on daily, 26 EMA weekly. You mentioned 50 EMA (hourly chart I assumed)

Thanks

Hey J, look at the 1hr fractal on the Yuppy, and see how the 50 has been the bottom for a while now, that could change today, but so far it has been very robust

The Ever Adapting VIPER

1 Like

Ok, no bites today, so we are out for an early lunch, Mo was never in the building so flat and green for the week

The Ever Green VIPER

2 Likes

However, there could have been some bucks in a countertrend retrace, I will try to but up a chart later.

The Ever Watchful VIPER

Hi V

Are you watching UJ hourly chart?
50% fib aligned with 100 ema and the bottom of the ascending channel from the last 2 weeks.

Do you think it’s gonna hold?

Hey J, usd/jpy?, sideways consolidation, you need those 1 hr candles to expand and get some movement on the ATR. Try to see the consolidation rage.

The Ever Opinionated VIPER

1 Like

Yuppy, range 132.00-133.00 stay out of the mean consolidation, short or long only at top and bottom extremes, but be careful could break up or down, so stops are required.

The Ever Opining VIPER

1 Like

A thought exercise for the new traders.

What is this

The Ever Cryptic VIPER

Is it the starting point?

Close but think simpler, more basic.

The Still Cryptic VIPER

I have no idea! It is just some “gray matter”. But that is something we should always use - but often forget all about when it comes to making trading decisions! But I think I am just missing the “point” :wink:

It is just a point, and Manxx wins. Anyway all we know is that it is a point, and it is located about a 2/3 the way down on the virtual page, and about the middle…

Look here and now what do we know?

The Still Cryptic VIPER

1 Like

Not a lot really! Trading must be one of the few businesses where we can only move forward by looking backwards at where we’ve been…

And if you wonder why trading seems difficult, try painting your car windscreen black and drive by just what you can see in your mirrors! :joy:…that is more or less what we do!

Hehe

I was reading the forum on my mobile phone and there was no difference.

I switched to my laptop and now the explanation makes sense.

What we know now?

We know what we knew before and in addition that the point has a different position.

Yes it has a different position BUT, that does not tell us about the nature of the Point. What we know now, is that it is Moveable, mobile as it where.

The Ever Sciencing VIPER

And now what is the point telling us about its nature.

The Ever Quantum VIPER

We now know that the Point can travel freely in the Y axis. In fact if it traveled fast enough up and down it would appear as a Long Vertical black line in about the middle of the page, but, it would still be relegated to one place moving up and down, on the same axis, Y.

The question is what do we need to add to get this point to move not just on the Y, but also “appear” to move in the X axis?

The Ever Sine Wave VIPER