VIPERS Country Store

Anyone caught anything on the latest Yuppy run.

The Ever Big Bite Of The Yuppy VIPER

Long time no see!

This is my last trade, have at it

The Ever Starting Discussion VIPER

Nice trade. I have decent performance trading this pair. Is this one of your go-to pairs? Or it doesn’t matter?

We are now looking for long at 161.50 SIZE, if this works I may take the rest of the year off.

The Ever Lazy Bones VIPER

ICT you Mikey, hiding in the bushes

Hey S, it is the only pair I trade, qqqs round out the basket.

The Ever Tisket Tasket Basket VIPER

Cancelled the 161.50 long, watching for a breakout over current high, Don’t ever chase a trade, wait for it to come to YOU!!!

The Ever Patient VIPER

Replaced with 163.431 market, TP 166.8 SL 161.431. Light, feels like chasing, third top, a more sure thing would have been 4th wave, but that’s why it is called speculation. 820m open above ema and broke above LSMA

The Ever Speculating VIPER

Ok here is the layout

The Ever Laying Out VIPER

So we have several features now, now we have backed off of the breakout over the LSMA there is still plenty of evidence to stay in, narrowing Bollinger bands, price has not broken the center Bollinger band, or the EMA 8 hr. Stoc is a non factor at this time, mid band trading is too esoteric for me. We are still in an uptrend and making new territory, so let it rip.

The Ever Ripping VIPER

1 Like

I do too much chasing. When I get caught, I get caught big. Obviously SLs help, but man, since not use them all the time, I’ve actually increased my win rate.

Any tips to stay away from that?

Ok so here is where you can get burned, if you look at the 8hr chart you will see how the price pierced LSMA, but did not open below on the next candle. If you took the pierce and thought you needed to close your trade because it looked like it was going to close there, you would have lost money on it. I’m not saying price will not close and open below the trend line on the 8hr, just sayin you need to wait till the bar closes and the next opens. (I said LSMA by accident, it should have said trend line)

The Ever Still Patient VIPER

STOP, OUT.

The Ever Stopped Out VIPER