Visual-based strategy building

Dear community,

I would like to ask an interesting question since I have got an opportunity to be engaged in a project, connected with trading software – creation of tool that allows to construct EAs without any coding required.

The idea is quite simple: you just drag and drop the needed elements and receive a coded EA in two formats (both for the backtesting and trading MT4/MT5 platforms) that is ready to be downloaded. As for me, it will make the process of strategy development easy and comfortable.

The project is at the initial MVP stage and at this moment, so I would like to hear your expert opinion about all these things. Have you ever used any tool allowing to construct strategies in a way, similar to this? If so, what were the results? Have you faced any difficulties while using it? What were the advantages or disadvantages of the tool you’ve used?

Feel free to share any idea that pop up in your mind

I have used a graphical logic building platform for backtesting options stratrgies. It is www.optionstack.com. I think it is great, but I am a professional C# deceloper and I have an idea how difficult and time consuming it would be to build something like that.

I have just stumble across http://fxdreema.com . you just have to add the action bubble , and link them with lines.

you can even build EA from existing indicators ( save money from paying coder to do the same thing)

If you throw in the data you can have a full platform. That should not be hard to get, although it might require an investment.