Volatility Factor 2.0 – new SCAM, rips off existing users

Is anyone else using Volatility Factor? The most recent version is VF7.1 – until just yesterday…

The makers have just just released Volatility Factor 2.0, and they’re charging existing owners for this update – USD$137! Even though it’s just that – an update, and as such should be free to those who have already bought the robot.

If there are other users out there on this forum – how about writing to the company as I have done, letting them know that what they’re doing isn’t right.

I have sent the makers of Volatility Factor the following message. Please consider doing the same – through their online support, or better, on their Facebook wall:

The new Volatility Factor2.0 should be FREE to existing users of Volatility Factor!

Your own FAQ says:

“Do you offer free updates?”
“Yes we offer free updates of our robot. Our development team will not stop improving of the Volatility Factor and make it competitive on the market under actual market conditions.”

Well you have VIOLATED your own terms, and these are the terms under which Volatility Factor was sold.

Maybe you will say your update is substantial or “all new”, etc. Rubbish! Your own promotional email says:
“With Volatility Factor 2.0 PRO, we kept the best elements from the
proven, core trading principles of Volatility Factor, and taken its
functionality to a whole new level.”

In other words, it’s the SAME ROBOT with some add-ons! It’s an UPDATE, and all existing owners deserve a copy of this new update for FREE. You have may tacked on the pre-existing "spy module” from another of your robots, you may have updated the trading logic – so what!? IT’S AN UPDATE! And according to the FAQ in your own VF website, updates are FREE. Do the right thing and give existing owners their free copy of VF2.0!

Here is the Facebook page for FX Automater, the makers of Volatility Factor (as well as Wallstreet EA, etc):

If you agree that the new update to Volatility Factor should be provided free of charge to existing owners of Volatility Factor, then why not let them know on their wall. Maybe they will listen to reason if enough people tell them.

Still no justice from FX Automater. Come on existing VF users (and others who agree on principle that a free update should be FREE), let’s pile the pressure on FX Automater to stop screwing their user base!

So FX Automater has totally stopped communicating with me after drawing attention to their way of screwing their customers on Babypips and Forex Peace Army and Facebook. They have also blocked me from purchasing the update to Volatility Factor – for USD$137 (plus VAT). Meaning that if I do decide to buy it later (when the “special deal” period is over, then I will have to pay about USD$200 more. And possibly buy it in someone else’s name, so that FX Automater will sell the product at all.

They are completely stone-walling. What has your experience been?

Let them know they’re out of line!

Has anyone out there used Volatility Factor 2.0 on a demo or live account? Do you think it is worth the upgrade price? Please give your opinion. Thanks

Maybe there is no use using volatility factor here?

Maybe. Although I suspect it’s more likely that there are some people using Volatility Factor (as I’ve seen it mentioned in previous threads on Babypips) but that they’ve decided not to pay for the update to version 2.

Well, you bought V1 and I believe you received free updates for V1 (if there where any). Now they released a new version and logically they want to earn “fresh” money with it. Sure, it would be nice from them to provide the new version for free but nobody works for free.

BTW, if you buy the actual Windows version, you will get updates for the version you bought but you wont get any future versions for free. Same here.