Volume, Flow and Trading From an Institutional Desk

I’ve been at this market 31 years. I’ll be the first to tell you not all of them were profitable. But I CAN tell you this. If you’re trading for more than a few years without success, it’s purely because you’re using general analysis and you don’t understand how the market really moves.

As I do in all of my commentary, I will not hold punches here, I’ll be as blunt and honest as I can be. Trading isn’t for everyone but I can tell you this. (And this is purely by experience) If you can follow a few simple rules while you understand the underlying concepts and granular analysis - YOU CAN LEARN TO TRADE!

I have taught thousands of traders but unlike some of the quasi mentors - you wont see ANY historically lagging studies with me. You’ll get up to the second volume analysis, a comprehensive understanding of price action and you’ll know exactly where traders on bank desks are becoming more aggressive to either side of the market. All of this is called transparency and I deliver it.

Sure you can pay quasi mentors a few thousand, or you can learn my approach before spending a dime. I teach it freely.

We hold daily sessions and weekly free courses on material that even the largest educational firms don’t have a clue about.

5 Likes

I was in today’s session It was very interesting. You bring up a very different trading approach. I hope to learn more

3 Likes

31 years?!? I want to be out of trading and financially free way before then. You must love it!

I thought your educational sessions were monthly. Are they daily now?

I have a feeling you should be under commercial heading but I’ll reserve judgement till I see more.

1 Like

@CSFX, Sounds really interesting.

Have you posted addresses/Link’s somewhere?

KC

1 Like

Awesome session! New FT43 is a Beast!

1 Like

Daily trading sessions, Courses when I offer them are monthly. Trading isn’t just a good living it’s a passion, a mission. Yes lots judge…

No. I haven’t.

So what is Volume or what some call Order Flow Trading? I’ll attempt to clear some confusion up. Volume is the supply and demand picture of the bigger movement, where buyers and sellers exist and at what levels they find themselves taking aggressive action or re action. Order flow on the other hand is the study of how the markets are hitting the market and what’s taking place.

If you understand volume you should also keep in mind order flow and if your approach is order flow based you should also keep focus on volume.

Noise - Noise is a subject that quants love to chew on. You can spend all day and all week, oh hell all month smoothing out data but all that work is done in vain, no need to chew on leather. It’s not needed. The architecture of the ECN’s gives you the answer to eliminating 95% of the spoofing or fake orders which hit the market. It’s safe to completely ignore them.

This is reading volume, importing the data into MT4 and giving the candles pretty colors to understand why they are moving… it’s good for a few percent/day.

Hello @CSFX,

How do you use volume or order flow in spot fx if this market isnt regulated? Volume data in spot fx isnt true volume or order flow data because it varies from broker to broker. There’s no true level 2 in forex w the exception of futures.

Im interested how you incorporate volume into your trading given this fact?

I see the chart you posted but how do you use that data in your trading?

I thank you in advance for any knowledge your willing to share.

Hi Poncho!

Volume isn’t available for retail traders but if you aggregate volume (put all the ECN’s into one limit order book database) you can easily use that to see where volume is going. It’s EXPENSIVE and it takes A TON of work to filter out the noise and redundancy but…

The assumption of volume not being available for the retail sector is fairly correct, but volume not being available for those with the resources and programming it very much is!

The chart candles tell me based upon the volume blue - buy opportunities (scalps) and red for sells

Beware @PanchoVilla84 and others.
@CSFX is umpteenth resurrection of exposed scammer.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11807524#post11807524

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=12686498#post12686498

His FT43 is just expensive selling of Ragee’s GRAB 34 Wave indicator.

It’s not based on any sort of volume it’s candle coloring based on 3 34EMAs. Would you really spend 375$/month for such crap?

Nick should be rather in SCAMMERs Hall of Shame like in anywhere else.

Stuchlikova isa firm
in Prague. You attempted to hack, you shared your login details, you’re claim is in left field, far left field. What you claim is even funnier enough as What ClearStream provides is not worth a penny… but you didn’t ask for your 325.00 back… and considering that wasn’t simply for access, it was because you needed the capital to trade as well. You’ve never traded before in your life, per your own words and the audio recording. So while you say its not worth a dime, you didn’t ask for a refund but yet on my own I refunded you when I saw you giving your login credentials away.

Your github shows you giving away others software as well.

So while you don’t trade, have never traded, and you’ve been practicing for about a year right, you simply despise those that do… and for your misinformation. 95% of my week long courses are free.

*** - The next time I hear my name, my company or any reference made by you or your multiple cohorts. You’ll receive a letter by counsel in Prague. That includes trolling or attempting to hurt, harm, or misrepresent my business through defamatory statements.

For those who haven’t watched me trade, this is a short 2 days. About 5 hours total.

Here, I’m glad you’ve read it and want to reply… I would suggest you not.

*** (I doubt it’s your real name), you are just poor liar spreading new lies every single day.

I have not ask refund for 325$ as I had not do a proper due diligence before I flushed my money with your @CSFX scamming company. I took a responsibility for that. My fault, that’s it. You lie about the fact that I shared my credentials with someone else. YOu just need some bullets you can shoot but you have no evidence. That’s not true. I do not know who Stuchlikova is. Your comment on GitHub is laughable because you do not understand what ithe site is for.

Your pretending generosity about refund is another lie. I have not got any money from you or cleastream

If I trade or not does not matter as I do not try to sell anything to anyone.it’s none of your business.

You never NEVER disproved the facts I found out. All software you provide or sell is based on free / open source indicators. You actually quite on the legal edge dear, because you sell intelectuial property of other people.
You never NEVER comment on anything claimed about you on FF by many other people.

By disclosing my full name YOU and CLEASTREAMFX shows how reliable company you are. You have all my details which I provided to you in the good will based on agreement. I never agreed to put my personal detail publicly.
Is it your way how to treat burdensome clients?
It’s now for sure you wont hesitate to misuse such personal information (of anyone else either) against me or against anyone who points out on your unfair business practice.

SHAME ON YOU CLEASTREAMFX

Your github shows you giving away others software as well. <<< I’m glad you finally admitted you capitalize on other people’s intellectual property.

I did not know that using VPN client makes me a hacker It opens new horizons to me :smiley:

I see you read it and answering you rather should not. You’re loosing crediblity with every further threat and insult made against me.

You’ve been caught again. And you react like child with threats

Again, you make statements that are in left field.

What you say in ref volume is not what you want to be looking at, and you missed it entirely assuming first without properly learning.

I freely give, always have given away my experience and courses. When someone sees value in them and what I produce ( Raghees candles have what 30-40 lines of code in them on exponential averages) FlowTrader does not, is has thousands) so wasting my time on nonsense is just that.

When you decided to breach my ip rights, and publicly state they were akin to something of lesser value, i said that your git hub ALSO shows you giving away other peoples IP. That means in addition to the accusation you give it away - so be clear.

You’re not a client, you were refunded and license revoked - but funny enough I mentioned your intentions to 5 other people before it all happened. I read through intentions quite well.

So while you continue to defame or make ludicrous comments and statements all this while you’re looking at the wrong part of what’s in flow trader and what drives the candles - that’s really the laughable part.

So as I will always continue to GIVE away my time and knowledge - you simply assumed too much before you got to the heart of it.

While nobody can make anyone a good trader, its not up to me. It’s up to them, if the analysis provides them insight into the hard right edge then its their choice to learn or adapt to it, I help along the way.

Raghee’s moving averages - trade on them. WIthout proper education on them they are nothing, and when you do have the proper education on them you’re at the mercy of the market to give you the right conditions - because they are moving averages… FT 43 is NOT moving averages… I have a nice educational video to show you what you missed.

Ive done you the courtesy of removing your name, I expect you to clean up mine.

@CSFX
@McQuak

Thank you for your posts. Please can you both take this private if you want to continue as you have both said enough which goes against forum etiquette. Now the posts are not adding value. Thank you.