Vps

at the moment I am using these guys called Blackbox VPS and they seem to be affordable, reliable and fast. But have been using em for only a week so far.

geek…lol

… as Goldilox boards private jet on route to Resort Island recently purchased by Goldilox with cash … :22:

Commercial Network Services

Been with them for over a year. Running Multiple Brokers several different EA’s. Scalping not an issue.

…geek with a sense of humour :57:

here is the link FXCM
anyone try this free VPS fro FXCM?

Hi goldylox, what results you get with your indicator ? my score is 100 almost times… what is yours ?

Cheers

I’ve been using CNS for 6 months now with no problems, I found it good affordable service. Anyone want to check latency check here: Latency to popular brokers and services from our Trader’s VPS

Having said that, I have used swvps for testing. They will run 10 or so vesrions of mt4.

Differs between 80 - 100 depending on the broker.

Hi,
I woulndt recomend for live trading, but for testing, ThrustVPS provides ok prices for VPS hosting.
They got Windows 2003 and 2008 servers starting at USD 8.45 monthly for a UK server. For an east coast US server prices starts at USD 10.45 pr month.

But I have to stress the fact [B]these servers are not usable for live trading[/B]. If you play with nickles and dimes, then sure. But not with large capital - for these servers are prone to go down when you least expect them!
Support is decent, but they never seem to learn from earlier foults and youll get some cryptic answers from them if you ask what realy happened…

For live trading and with some capital I would recomend several of the ones already mentioned in this tread.
Im currently using beeksfx VPS servers now and I’m quite happy with them, thou they are a tad more pricy then some already mentioned.

You can try SWVPS quite good and their connectivity to internet is good most of the time. Live trading is importance to have your trade send to the broker server for execution.

Hi, I’m currently using CNS but would be interested if anyone knows a provider with better latency. Cns latency is here:
https://cp.commercialnetworkservices.net/aff.php?aff=1008&p=latency
Thanks

You can consider TradingFXVPS we offer 2 months free for 1-year subscription. Do contact the 24/7 live chat for any promotion code for starters!

You can get a FOREXVPS trial package for only $ 3.99.

We also offer Free VPS if you use our partnered broker.

I use VPSAG, they are very reliable and they work great with my Penny Robot EAs and it pays for itself.

If you want to buy VPS. I propose www.win-vps.com. Because, it’s quite cheap along with configuration

i don’t mean to do some advertising stuff ir what, but digital ocean is pretty good