Wallstreet Forex Robot

I haven’t hit a stop loss yet, my 1st 4 trades on WSFR have been all +10 or more pips.
I lowered my SL in WSFR to 50 pips instead of 120

I haven’t hit a stop loss yet, my 1st 4 trades on WSFR have been all +10 or more pips.
I lowered my SL in WSFR to 50 pips instead of 120

Hey, cool that it is working for you, mate. But maybe sometimes it is better to stop in time. If you are just doing it for the testing, then cool, but I think every “system” fails eventually. Hope it works well for you.

I am wondering why WSFR isn’t having any trades on EUR/USD or GBP/USD at all since I started. USD/JPY and USD/CHF are the only ones getting trades and they are all short. I checked my settings and its set for long & short, but its just short… any idea? maybe just market isnt right to do long? What about EUR and GBP, I don’t see any trades yet on those?

Also, this bot is a scalper just like MDP am I correct?

Bad day for WSFR, had losses on all 4 pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF & USDJPY.

USDCHF got hit worst at SL -120pips. :frowning: Hope tomorrow will be better!

Bought Wally on Sunday and put it on the 4 majors and I’ve lost 160.8 pips so I’m turning it off never to be truned back on again and instead using my zigzag trading method which has netted me in 150.3pips since Monday morning until today.

Don’t give up on WSFR, my first 6 trades ever this week were good pip trades. Each bot is going to have a bad day. Also, as stated by more experienced users, August really isn’t a good month

yes this ea is a scalper with a larger stop loss. I know folks over at df are running 50sl keep us updated with stats please.

This has been a real tough month for wally but August usually sucks for ea’s. I suggest everyone run with lower risk at least till they see wally doing better.

I had a different ea blow up my test account. Like that poof over 1k gone! Some bastard trader out there is having a nice little dinner with my money :smiley: This is proof positive that you need to be aware of the fact that the $97 you pay or the $299 you pay is not the only thing you can lose when an ea doesn’t work. I am planning to re-fund this account by next week and start over. I’m grateful I never put this ea on my real account!

[B]Just to reiterate, WSFR is not the robot that blew my test account, it was a different ea I was testing. Wally has suffered a little loss this past week or so but it is a good ea. MM is key to survive these times in the market.[/B]

One day, one week, or one month does not make a trading program. If people base their success or failure on one or two days of trades they are never going to be on the same system for more than a month and will never really figure out how it works. I would bet the person who had the losses has spent considerable more time learning and working on their zigzag system and from that ends up with better results. I can’t predict the future but in my mind WS has been a very solid bot and will continue as such if you manage your money and risk accordingly. As it has losses I reduce my risk until it reverses. Then I start increasing risk a little as account value increases. If you can’t survive 4 losses in a row trading forex then I would probably suggest you do something else as you will have losing streaks, weeks, months, which will cause most traders to jump around and never really become good at any system.

Guys I know this isn’t the thread for this but I wanted to tell everyone I found a great ea. I have been in communication with the developer and he seems really great. His ea earned over $1600 on a 5k account just today which is the first day I have had it running.

I will start a thread on it over the weekend. This will work great with wally too because it spreads the risk out over 5 pairs and multiple strategy’s.

I have had WSF and MDP running since start of Aug, sitting at -6%… WSF is the main culprut for the losses…

a little disappointed, you get what you pay for… but from reading that Aug is a tough month, I don’t feel that bad…And I’m having a little fun…

Will stick it out for a good 2-3 months… hard to Judge right now

I am interested to see how WSF has performed for this week with other members… Care to share? Thanks.

Yeah, I actually am interested in that, too. Haven’t heard much regarding this bot in the past week. Has it runs it’s course? I’m starting to wonder is it legit or not after all. Would like to hear some updates from members.

WSFR robot did pretty good for me this week. I started running this week and have like 40+ pips. It’s definitely worth it in my opinion. Now, remember there were some not so good days, but I mean overall, this bot is really good.

It is still on my live account and wouldn’t be there if it were a major loser. Keeping my risk per trade low to stay in for the long haul. As I’ve said, one trade, one day, one week, or one month do not make a good trading program or system. With any trading program you had better be able to stick out 5-6 losers in a row or you will never be able to survive any system or bot.

Right now I have my risk down around 2% for most pairs. 4% for EU since it tends to be pretty solid. I have also added other pairs from JK’s posts using his suggested settings from other forums. These are all on 1% risk until I am confident they work. EJ didn’t start out well for me but is recovering because I kept my risk low. These additional pairs also help me to diversify and not let it all ride on one currency.

Good post, I totally agree. If you can’t handle 5-6 losers in a row, then better move on.

Hello johnnykanoo, hello everybody,
Do you think Wallstreet Forex Robot will work well on FXCM broker?

Hi Johnny,

I have been following your posts on this forum for about 2 months and I found them very interesting and useful. I started trading with Forex Growth Bot and have made good profit. I am looking into trying out WallStreet Forex Robot as well. Do you still like this new EA you found last week? Can you post some details about it?

Thank you very much for all your posts so far, they have helped me a lot.

Keep up the good work!

Guys Wally still rocks! August sucks simple as that. August has sucked for years and even great ea’s seem to take a beating in August. I am very happy with wally and she will stay on my live account for sure. I did have problems with a different ea blowing my test account. Even though it was a test account it still sucked. Cost me $1300

Anyway about this other ea. All I can say is wow! so far awesome and thee best customer support I have ever seen period! I will be opening a thread and I can’t wait till we get into it. But having said that I still reiterate that I love wally. I do what I do. I keep my consistant winners going and I constantly test new ea’s to see what is viable and this one is. Talking to Robert (the developer) He tells me that his ea’s do a comfortable 25-30% monthly risking only 2% per trade. I can tell he knows what he is doing and I can tell his ea’s are top notch.

Anyway sorry to derail this thread I will continue this discussion in its own thread. Stay tuned :smiley:

Thanks Johnny. Yeah, Wally wasn’t good for me in Aug. I only started it in Aug, so interested to see how she pans out!

Can you let us know the URL of the thread when you open it? Very interested in this new EA!

How is the customer support with Wall Street Forex robot? And how frequent are the updates. Like more than once a month maybe? Thanks to anyone who can clear that up for me