Wallstreet Forex Robot

no I keep my setting the same and so far since september wally has been doing fantastic!

For October there has been 219 trades, 802 total pips, 82% win rate, 30.81% growth on my account

since September there has been 338 trades, 1358 total pips, 81.5% win rate, 64.41% growth on my account

So I really don’t know why many people say negative things about this ea??? What more can you ask for averaging over 30% every month. I know summer was bad but its always bad and guess what December will probably suck too. I’ll be shutting my ea’s down by December 15 untill January 7. No sense giving my money away.

Hi guys,

What settings are you using on the MDP EA? I like the EA, but I’m having trouble finding good setup.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

wrong thread

Have you tried the new EURUSD and NZDUSD settings?

not yet but I got the email so I will certainly look into it.

I have a lot of ea’s with updated versions that I don’t mess with because they are profitable. wally is no exception. So far I am extremely happy with the returns, Smartfx is another allthough I am inclined to try the news filter and essentially the rest of the ea’s are the same.

I guess my philosophy is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

It aint broke but it got even better :slight_smile:

yea I’m going to definitely check it out. I think I may drop usd/jpy too. Not sure yet though.

Anyway here are my results since September…

Wally results broken down (since September)

eur/usd 32 trades 96% win rate +292.8 pips +9.75% equity gain pf 33.55
gbp/usd 19 trades 74% win rate +142.9 pips +5.74% equity gain pf 1.53
usd/chf 43 trades 75% win rate +260.6 pips +10.15% equity gain pf 2.46
usd/jpy 7 trades 45.5% win rate -59.5 pips -1.03% equity loss pf .21

eur/chf - not traded anymore -
aud/usd 36 trades 85% win rate +163.1 pips +6.57% equity gain pf1.99
eur/cad 44 trades 87.5% win rate +75.25 pips +0.33% equity gain pf 1.14
eur/jpy 49 trades 77% win rate +126.6 pips +8.89% equity gain pf 1.46
usd/cad 54 trades 88.5% win rate +232.7 pips +8.91 equity gain pf 2.06
aud/jpy 18 trades 70.5% win rate +100.9 pips +1.4% equity gain pf 2.21
aud/cad 10 trades 59% win rate +55.4 pips +1.12% equity gain pf 2.41
eur/aud 40 trades 78% win rate +94.1 pips +3.53% equity gain pf 1.42

totals 352 trades 82.5% win rate +1484.8 pips +70.31% equity gain pf 1.85

I’ve heard from others that FinFX is the best broker for Wally. Does Wally really need a ecn broker or can it perform well in normal MM broker?

BTW, I’ve found a site that seems to be offering the highest FinFX rebate, but does rebate really matter while using Wally as it doesn’t seems to trade frequently.

the site that offer rebate: Snow Cat FX

Hall ein sehr gutes Forum
gruss aus Suedtirol-Italy
OK:60:

johnnykanoo , I’m glad that things are working great for you. What are the predetermined parameters for this EA? - What do you think it’s the minimum balance that will suit? - Also a link to this EA Web Site would be great.

Thank you.

A new version with NZDUSD?

am I missing something here? Haven’t been notified of a new version.

With that said the EA is working great on hotforex and Pepperstone Razor accounts. Not so hot on standard Gomarkets accounts where the spreads are wider.

Just a new supported pair, you should have gotten an email about it. If you wanna try it out just set it to use custom pair and use settings from NZDUSD

:35:Friends somebody the WSFR to profour on my demo account to the DOWNLOAD
Thanks!!

What…? O.o

Hi, one has the WSFT to the asprovieren, can I the EA somewhere download ?.
Greetings from ITALY .

you have to buy it. Do a goole search. Be careful pirated copies can have alterd code and ruin your account.

Good luck,
John

Kindly let us know which broker you are using & perhaps share your Wally settings (if not default).
I plan to run Wally live on a $500 Hotforex Currenex or Micro acct - will this be fine?

OK. for the answer. thus you can call to me the WSFR EA as good.

I must have posted a million times that my main broker is hotforex currenex. As for settings they are there too. just read the thread you’ll find them.

@brauny yes I think wally is a good ea.

Am with XTB broker in Frankfurt. Have already the EURO-BLASTER am had died with the EA.
CIAO!

Johnny,

are you still running WSFX?

Is anyone out there willing to post links to a live account (myfxbook or similar) trading the EA?

Thanks to all