Wallstreet Forex Robot

Yes please John… i’m still here watching your results!

incidentally, i’m running a few EA’s but some have been performing badly, hence my new found interest in WSFR and also Enigma G-12 which looks quite promising.

I have just bought this ea as well after the good reviews on donnaforex and birts site. The price has now gone up to $599 but there is a coupon code discount on birts site for $100. Still expensive though, lets see how long it takes me to win my money back!!

I have a coupon code for $120 off if anyone needs it pm meor leave a visitor message if you don’t have 50 posts

Hi Johnny, I don’t have 50 posts ! :slight_smile:

thanks !

ForexPeaceArmy has $100 off, but can you send me the $120 :slight_smile: PM not working for me due to infractions but I think you can email me

Please can someone send me the $120 coupon code, thanks.

hey Johnny, and anyone else using wallstreet live, how did it go last week? updates please! :slight_smile:

hey Jim check your visitor message. I sent you the coupon code there. I’ll post it here too.

pm me for the coupon I have some douchebag busting my balls and I don’t need the headache

As for results I will try and post them later today. I just woke up. I hope everyone has a good day.

also, don’t forget to mention that the tinyurl is your referral link to Wall Street Forex. the official site is at: www . wallstreet-forex . com

as a matter of fact i did

you’ll also notice my name is right at the top of the page unless your blind. I could have easily put a fake name or a number whatever and the only reason I posted it was because I was asked repeatedly

right, and calling me a douchebag because I don’t like when people are forced to use a referral link is hardly accepted is it?
If people asked, you could have just posted just the coupon code

i call a spade a spade thats all. I never forced anyone to do anything. that coupon code was given to me as part of my negotiations. anyway whatever i dont have time for this.

Alright guys chill out. The main thing is does the ea work long term.

Gosh.

Anyway, moving on, what is the best broker for this EA? I’m guessing fxopen?

Ive been using fxopen and hotforex demo both are doing well. Later I am going to post a pair by pair breakdown. This ea has not hit a full stop loss yet which is nice and it does have a high success rate which is imperative do to the r:r being so out of wack.

This is a basic reality for this ea, unlike fgb which loses 50% of the time and still does great. If this ea lost even 75% than I would suspect it would fail. I’ll know more when I compile my stats for you guys.

here is the totals since 4.28.11

gu 8 trades
total -38
average win 14 pips
average loss -62

uj 8 trades
total -1
average win 6 pips
average loss -11

uc 16 trades
total 26 pips
average win 7
average loss -8

eu 20 trades
total 128 pips
average win 11
average loss -31

overall 52 trades
total 115 pips
average win 10
average loss -20

Here’s a current working $100 coupon code. (for the $599 version): WSFRCC

did you just join this forum to discuss affiliate links and coupon codes? 3 posts and thats all you talk about really?

I am a newbie and would appreciate your help. What trading platform do you use your WS EA with?

Many thanks

metatrader 4 also known as mt4 I think there is an ea update. I’ll check it out and let you guys know.