Wallstreet Forex Robot

In fact I did get an email from these guys informing me about a new upgrade and more functionality.

A new version of WallStreet FOREX Robot is available for download in your private download page.

A new functionality is implemented by an request of our customers:

• MaxAccountTrades - using this parameter you can limit the number of simultaneously opened trades in your account.

• FridayExit - if you wish to close all trades on Friday you should use FridayExit=true

• LastTradeHour - the robot can trade until the end of this hour on Friday (including this hour).

• ExitHour - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday.

If you decide to use the “FridayExit” option you should set “LastTradeHour” and “ExitHour” several hours before the market closing of your broker on Friday.

You can switch over to the new 3.9 version at your convenience. You can change the versions, even if there are active trades, but be careful - the magic numbers must be the same.

It is not necessary to change the “WALLSTREET.dll” file.

The User Guide is also updated.

If you have technical problems with WallStreet FOREX Robot, please contact us!

new coupon code for -$110 off

NPWS489

Thank you johnny :smiley:

I am really tempted to buy this one too, but it is a lot of money, I am scared it will not work very good. Just look how FGB is doing =/
Are you running all your EAs on the same account?

Please help me here.
I want to open an account with 250$, which broker do you recomend?
Should I open a regular account or a micro? And what leaverage and lotsize for regular and micro?

hi, I started with 250 too and using hotforex and they are giving 50% extra bonus to deposit so that’s a plus. and I took advice from johnny and bought wallstreet and it has been working very good.

Ive heard great things about hotforex and that 50% deposit bonus is sweet its like free money. I just haven’t had the time to finish transferring money and stuff but I thik I will.

I currently use fxopen and I am happy with them. If you only have $250 than definitely open a micro account. Some mini accounts will require minimum trade volume of $10,000 ($1 mini lot) and that would be to big for $250

Wallstreet has been very steady so far I am happy with them.

I agree with You , this EA have some potential however there are better EA`s out there!

what ea’s do you recommend HY?

this robot is quickly becoming my favorite!!! so far up +313 pips and going very strong!!! I will update all the trades this weekend for anyone interested. So far this is a very stable and very consistent ea!!!

Hi johnny - that’s very impressive! I’d really like to see your trade update. Could you share what pairs your trading with this EA as well (apologies if you’ve already covered this).

Thanks!

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for sharing your experiences on these EAs.

On your WS account, what’s the initial deposit and lot size may I ask if you don’t mind? And Q same for FGB.

Thanks,
Harin

Be very careful of “free money” accounts. You should still use money management as if you didn’t have the free money. The problem with free money matching account is most people will blow the account faster because they increase their risk and over trade because the feel like they have a bigger account. You should also read the fine print of some of these matching accounts as many of them will take back their money after 90 days or so, or when you account gets to a value of where only the matching money remains they will freeze your account. THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN FOREX. Most brokers are using this to lure you in so they can take 95% of the peoples money much faster. Be very careful with these kinds of accounts.

I have attached my real Alpari UK account results since 2011/3/28. Total profit 657.6 pips.

ft welcome to the thread. great results so far.

Hi guys, how’s the performance of this EA going? As this is a scalping EA I assume that activity is daily right?

since April 27 USD/JPY has had 21 trades with around 60% win rate and a total net pips of +27

Since April 28 USD/CHF has had 32 trades with around 75% win rate and a total net pips of +92

Since April 28 EUR/USD has had 30 trades with around 87% win rate and a total net pips of +164

Since April 29 GBP/USD has had 15 trades with around 86% win rate and a total net pips of +61

across all pairs the totals are 98 trades with an overall win rate of 77% and a total net pips of +344

So for 7 weeks running it has produced an average of 49 pips a week. Pips are not as important as %'s are. I tried to go through and see average win % verses loss % so I can figure out how much % gain or loss per trade and compare that to show average weekly gain but it is to involving right now and I am to lazy :smiley: maybe later when I have more time I will do more in depth analysis. I do love this ea, she is very steady.

nice johnny, i’m getting more and more interested. thanks!

I’m now using this EA on a small live account as well and it has done a lot of trades since I took the plunge on wednesday.

let’s see how it will go on.

Interesting!

Couple of quick questions for those of you who took the plunge recently or who have been running this EA for sometime.

1. How is this software delivered once it is purchased? Digital download, dvd, etc. If by mail, how long did it take?

2. I tried following the link from Birt’s site for the discount. I get the $299 price regardless if I go through his site or navigating from the home page. Is the $299 price now standard?

Sorry for the generic questions. I am currently out of town and my home address is changing as well, so the delivery method is key. However, I don’t want to keep burning time if I can get a hold of it.

Thanks guys!

$299 is the current price.
No discounts on single licenses.
Coupons work for multilicense package only.
Delivered via download from members area.
Individual files, or exe self installing file.
No upsells when purchased…nice for a change. :slight_smile:
I have been having problems getting the bot to initialize on my platform, something to do with my firewall or router. Customer support has been very helpful and responsive and I feel the honestly care about me as a customer and are making every attempt to help me make it work.
Will be trying it on another computer outside the current network I am in. I have had problems with this office network before when using bots that routinely go out to get data from another site to update the parameters of the bot. My system does not like programs that come in and modify software already on the system.

After dowload and install you activate your account from members area.

So far very professional.