Wanna become professional forex trader

Rather than becoming a millionaire, i wanna become a Pro trader.

1 Like

First step is to learn how to become a competent trader. On this great education site it could take you years to become proficient and profitable on your own.

Maybe, there are openings at financial institutions, to enable you to progress as a trader. It’s an alternative short cut, IMO.

1 Like

Just be focused and determined and you will definitely become a good forex trader.

That’s a good attitude to have. Too many try it thinking they are going to become a millionaire over night. I would recommend using the online tools on here and take advice from long term traders. Put in the hard work and I am sure you will do well. Good luck.

If you want to become a good trader in this market, you need to learn all the basics of forex properly.

2 Likes

Practice on a demo account. It will help you to learn all the tools and techniques.

I am glad that you are not like other newbies who look for ways to make money quickly by trading forex. You can start with obtaining the basic forex knowledge before planning to trade in the live market.

ok alright I also want to be a professional forex trader