Want to start a forex online school. I need good traders to work on board

Hi guys, i want to partner with good traders and start up an online trading institution, i also want to use this medium to help youth to find a path in trading foxes.

What exactly do you want your ‘online trading institution’ to do?

Good day, i actually want it as a medium to teach, trade accounts and sell signals. There are huge opportunities on my continent and look to help a lot of youths out of poor living state.

Its a great idea though. All the best mate.

Hey, im also looking for traders to make a team. We trades and have investors copy. We split the profits with the investors. Let me know if you are interested. You need to be a good and consistent trader though.

Hey Ajunr hope your great am actually running a page in facebook with about 100 followers i know it could be small but hey we all start somewhere. Let me know how we can link up and we could see a way to work around.

Hey there! just saw your post and I think this is an amazing idea!! If you ever need any help with it let me know

Hi Anjur. Do you have more than just an idea? Do you have a business plan? Do you have any financial backing? If not I suggest that you do a full business plan of your idea and work with a professional to develop a frame of a website etc. After all that, you may be in a position to get someone to provide capital etc Too early to seek commitment from traders who could provide some muscle to your project…

There is a saying "ideas are a dime a dozen and priceless for those who implement them’.

Good luck and start to implement your idea.

HenryK