Wanting to learn the ins and outs

Hello babypips community, my name is Durrell. I joined this group in hopes that I will be able to gain a better understanding of Forex trading. I have traded in the past, mainly with options as that is how I was introduced to trading. I have heard of Forex trading before, but never really understood it. I downloaded an app and opened a demo account trading Forex. Some times I was green, some times it was red, but the problem is, I had no clue as to why, haha. Either way, I do intend to take advantage of the free course available, and do hope I get to connect with many of you here as well. Whether you’re a seasoned vet, or a rookie to the game, we all have something to bring to the table. So, I hope to learn the true ins and outs of Forex trading, and look forward to this new journey.

Welcome. Right mindset. Press the green education button above to begin your long journey to success.

Educational section will be the best option to learn.

You’re off to a great start. :blush: Haha. I also definitely agree that we all have something to bring to the table so I’m excited to see what experiences you’ll get to share. :smiley: Do you have any plans to create a trading journal thread here if ever? :smiley:

Hello, if you want all the knowledge to be a good trader, you need patience, time and dedication for learning. It takes years to be skilled if you continue your study and practice.