Warm Greetings from Dreaming BIG guy from Croatia (I need help with Order Flow Trading right now)!

a kako se volis uzrujavat i puno pricat (odnosno pisat) i mislijo sam da si negdi iz ex jugoslavije. australija je puna nasih ljudi, najvise hrvata. kad hrvatska neigra na svijetskom prvenstvu onda igra hrvatska druga/rezervna/b-reprezentacija momcat iz australije umisto nas. tako bilo 2010 :joy:

1 Like

I hope so too. My dream has long been to visit the Plitvice Lakes national park. I’ve seen pictures of that too, it’s lovely.

1 Like

Yeah, visiting the Plitvice Lake will definitely give you a memorable experience.

Have you ever been there? What is it like?

Yes, thanks for asking. I was there once during a summer season, and it was really memorable. I hope that when you visit it, you’ll have a very enjoyable and memorable experience, too.

I hope so too. I’ve seen pictures of it during the winter and it looks just as impressive, but I’d love to visit during the summer.

Hello everyone! Order flow trading is quite a confusing thing. Many people think that banks does not share some informationwith the traders and keep it confedential among their partners only. So order flow trading is basically the understanding of the positions when orders come on the market from trading decisions.