Wassup everybody

Wassup yall my name is Kimeer, I’m new to Forex Trading and I’ve been wanting to get into it for a while now. I see that the profit to be made in trading has no ceiling. I joined this group because I seen someone mention it on a social media app and it looks like a good to community to be apart of and learn from. I just want to be financially secure without working a 9-5, making the next richer. This is the main reason I wanna learn forex. I was made for way more than the 9-5 life.

Ooh was it from Tiktok?

Yea it was tiktok

That’s awesome. you gotta link?

Unfortunately, you WILL need to put the work in to become successful at FX trading. There is no short cut, and expect months, if not years, of learning how not to lose your capital. Ignore social media marketing hype as its mostly fantasyland, not reality.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcoooome Kimeer! :blush: There’s definitely a lot of potential to earn from forex trading, but I hope you know it really takes time, hard work and dedication to eventually be profitable enough to become a full-time trader. :open_mouth: But once you become a full-time trader, the stakes would even be higher. :sweat_smile:

1 Like