Wassup Everyone!

Wassup everyone, I’m Qwamaine a beginner trader. I plan on taking my time and really understand everything about Forex to create a profitable trading strategy. I plan on using my profits to re invest into my photography business and school.

the traders who are beginners always should start with psychology of school which contains all basic terms and conditions about trading.

1 Like

school is very important , no way to deny , but besides this it is really important to trade in a demo account.

1 Like

And how are you going to handle your losses? FX trading is not a one way street.

1 Like

I’ll be blunt the chances are for quite a while the money you make from photography and school will be propping up your trading not the other way around. But you’re set on studying it and giving it a good go so best of luck to you.

1 Like

to survive in Forex with successfully is really a challenging issue , because there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

1 Like

hi and welcome

1 Like

welcome to this community , feel free to ask any question you need to know . this community is very friendly and supportive for the beginners level.

1 Like

Already been setting that foundation after blowing my first account 3 months ago lol, after that I’ve focused all my energy on psychology and risk management. Now I’m more comfortable tapping into the technical side.

Wassup Qwamaine! Best of luck with the trading journey.

1 Like

Hi, It’s nice that you have plans ahead but my friend you must know that making money from forex won’t be easy and quick. You need a plethora of knowledge, discipline, and patience to become a successful trader.

Hello there, welcome to the forum. Looks like you have an idea and just need to give yourself enough time to learn. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Qwamaine. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you. Indeed reading and learning is very important to make profits, though it is not easy. It takes time, so be patient.

@Qwamaine Hi, welcome to Babypips! What type of Photography do you want to learn? :camera_flash:

Hi Q! Welcome to BP! Yes, take your time and learn. I love your plan! Checkout the Pipsology course to get a better understanding of the right way to approach the market.