We have developed a system that is 100% profitable

We have developed a system that is 100% profitable.
In the foreign exchange market, there are not only trading methods such as fundamentals and graphic technology, but also the computer can read the beating law of numbers to judge the direction of short-term price fluctuations. And then trading profit!
I’ll show you some transactions:

Only one picture can be uploaded. I hope I can upload many pictures so that I can show more.

This is an idea. Transactions don’t necessarily need to look at news or technical graphics.

The first question has to be, do you even know what “100% profitable” means?

In addition, how do you define “100% profitable”?

2 Likes

There is no such thing as 100% profitable in forex trading. No such strategy exists. Trading is about opening more successful trades than losing trade. Try 1 year then tell yes it worked for whole one year.

The US30 is a index not currency fool. Calling you out as a charlatan.

2 Likes

Your US30 trade at 6:07 lost, so its not 100% profitable. A couple of questions, however;
Do you have a link to myfxbook to verify your trades?
Why are you here instead of making your fortune with your system?

1 Like

you need to show a lot more for any one to have confidence in this there are many systems and EA’s out there that work well short term. but this needs a lot more looking at.

Hey, don’t mind me saying but I really don’t believe trading can ever be 100% accurate. With the market caging every minute, such a claim can actually misguide many novices. Let’s be realistic here.

The only way to be a 100% profitable trader is to win on your first trade and never trade again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe they never close the trade until it is positive. That way its 100% profit for every trade made.

I normally refer people espousing such a strategy to a quote by Gary Shilling:

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”

:grin:

1 Like

Cmon man take a walk.

Until you go broke ! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I am not sure how you are guaranteeing success when all of us have always learnt that there are no guarantees in the forex market. Though I am interested in your system, I would like to know more about it, thanks.

1 Like