WE HAVE OUR WINNERS: A New Chart Art Category + $100 Up for Grabs!

Calling all our chart junkies and aficionados, it’s your time to shine as we introduce the…

*drum roll please *

Chart Art Category!

This category is specifically designed to cater to our members who find joy in analyzing charts, spotting trends, expressing their thoughts through chart mark-ups, and engaging in productive chart discussions!

We know that many of you have a flair for interpreting charts in unique ways, and this category is the perfect platform for you to share your skills, insights, and maybe even artistic talents. :wink:

But you know what would make this new category all-the-more exciting? Yep! You guessed it!

To kick off this new category in style, we’ll be doing 2023’s first giveaway!

(IKR?! We also can’t believe it’s our first one for the year!)

There will be two winners for this giveaway, who will each receive $50! But if we get over 50 entries, we might just pick more winners. So, you better stay tuned for that!

Here’s how to qualify:

1. Just post your chart under our brand new “Chart Art Category with a brief description of what you see and what your analysis is telling you. (Hint: No need to get too technical.)

Sample 1:

Sample 2:

1. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. Yes, your chart entries are included. (For the newbies, you can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)
  2. Have an avatar. Yes ladies and gents, you gotta have a profile picture! You don’t need to use your actual photo - you can pick ANY photo other than the default letter that all anons get.
  3. Pray to the FX Gods for your chart to be chosen in our random draw! Just between you and me, this might actually do the trick!

And just like that, you get a chance to win some moolah, some bucks, some coin!

For the winners, we’ll be needing your PayPal account details and we’ll send your cash prize right over. (Please note that the cash prize shall only be sent through PayPal, so only members with a registered PayPal account are eligible to receive the prize.)

The giveaway period starts today, August 09, 2023 and ends on Aug 23, 2023, 11:59 PM EST. We will announce the winners on this thread on August 24, 2023 so stay tuned for that!

*Failure to respond to our PM within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but in forex trading, a chart can be worth a thousand pips. Now, go get ‘em!

9 Likes

I personally don’t share any TA. I could post a chart with some TA that I don’t believe in, but I can’t sit right with that.

That being said, I’ll be sitting this giveaway out. Good luck to everyone! Post and share!

3 Likes

Looks exciting! :blush: Hahaha. Just an added motivation to post a chart since they don’t necessary have to be from winning trades, right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is a great idea! I don’t have much time now but I would love to get in it. Maybe later!

Great idea!

What do ya’ll recommend if I already have a trading journal? Can I just repost them in the Chart Art category?

That’s great, even though people often don’t agree with each other on TA. They are looking at the same chart and have the same information, but they make entirely different decisions based on that information and chart.

1 Like

We’ve got exciting news!

The Chart Arts Giveaway has been extended, and now you have even more time to pick that charts you want to share with the community. We’ve already seen interesting entries so far, and we know the extended deadline will only bring more awesome entries to the table!

So mark your calendars and set your alarms, because the new end date is at September 4, 2023, 11:59 EST and we’ll be announcing the winners on September 5, 2023 so stay tuned for that!

3 Likes

It’s impressive how many ways different people can view the same chart!!

Never thought I’d live to see it but there you have it. A competition that effectively discriminates. I am sure the powers that be must be aware that there are traders who trade without marking up charts. I’m disqualified too. The “many” entries and the fact that this thing has had to be extended speaks volumes. Now if one person had posted a chart and seen the deadline come around how would they feel to see the competition being extended and the prize being taken from them?

1 Like

Here is my 1st chart Gold

1. Gold Price is trading above 120MA on a 1hour.
  2. Commodity Channel index is above +90 level indicating bullish momentum.
  3. Stop loss can be defined as the immeidate Swing Low at 1900 price level.
  4. Target can be defined as the 161.8% fibo level.

Here is my 2nd chart SP500

1. Price of SP500 has fallen below 200MA
  2. 50MA cross over 200MA marks the beginning of a correction phase for SP500
  3. Force index have yet to breached -10000 level, which marks the 1st dollar cost averaging price for buying SP500.
  4. SP500 have much room further downside

Here is my 3rd chart Bitcoin

1. Bitcoin price is trading below Parabolic Sars 0.002 & 0.02 , illustrating bearish sentiments
  2. MACD receding bearish histogram show that bearish momentum is losing steam.
  3. Support level is defined to be 16000 (stop loss level) using envelope 25% deviation
  4. Much potential for upside move, the appearance of the 1st bullish Sars dot would mark the confirmation of a bullish bitcoin run.
3 Likes

MAs are quite popular. I’m surprised there’s no mention of fibonacci levels! I tried using them long ago, but it was a bit confusing and so I just let it go haha

I’m looking forward to what chart @ponponwei posts!

Welp, looks like I didn’t make it. :joy:

Yeah same!

The wait is finally over!

We’re thrilled to announce the winners of our Chart Art giveaway!

But before we do, we want to express our gratitude to all of you who participated. Thank you for your enthusiasm and contribution!

Now, without further ado, let’s unveil the lucky winners of our 2023’s first giveaway.

Your chart insights and a little bit of luck earned each of you $50! Congratulations to our two winners…

@FernandoBorea and @margincaller!

Once again, a massive thank you to everyone who participated in our Chart Art Category giveaway!

I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your PayPal addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

*Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if there’s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

If you weren’t so lucky with this giveaway, don’t you fret! We have many exciting plans coming up, so stay tuned for those!

1 Like

It seems I missed the charts posted by the contest winners. Interestingly enough the only chart I happened to see that poster didnt win anything. Wow.

2 Likes

I mean they’re there to look at. What’s the issue?

Sweet! Happy to start interacting more here:D