We now have our forum giveaway winners! Congratulate them here!

You still have a chance, post three meaningful posts to any threads that you want share or get help from + add your avatar (profile picture). Then you’re are in the list of waiting-to-be-lucky.

3 Likes

Just upload a photo off the internet

Oh I almost missed this! I hope I win. :grinning:

2 Likes

Result day?

Yes sir! We’re announcing later today!!!

Oh. My. Word.

We now have our forum giveaway winners!

Again, for those wondering - this was a giveaway. This means the winners were picked randomly. We had four separate data entries from each of the user trust levels (each post during the giveaway period was a single entry) and then we used a randomizer to select the winners.

Remember, the winners needed at least 3 posts during the giveaway period, a profile photo, and a “Yes” to our poll!

NOW ON TO THE WINNERS!

Starting off with the User Trust Level 0 or “New User” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $10 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @cryptonaut101 and @fxtradermatt!

Now for the User Trust Level 1 or “Basic User” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $25 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @PunchPips and @osasfrancis88!

Moving on to the User Trust Level 2 or “Member” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $50 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @bradley79 and @TalonD!

Remember, you move up through User Trust Levels by reading and writing more posts, unlocking more badges - basically spending more time on the forums! You can read more about User TLs or Trust Levels here.

Aaaaand now for the much awaited User Trust Level 3 (“Regular”) category winner…

The grand prize of a USD $100 Amazon e-gift card…

Goes to…

Congratulations @Falstaff!

To the winners, aren’t ya’ll lucky??? Congratulations again! I’ll be in touch with you guys shortly to ask for your email addresses!

We will give all the winners 14 days to claim their prizes. If they don’t claim them within the next 14 days, we shall pick a new winner! So be quick and respond to my direct message ASAP!

12 Likes

@Falstaff, I will forward you my amazon shopping cart :rofl:

8 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :tada::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

I feel so blessed winning, Thank you guys. I now love Babypips that much more, No reason to have a girlfriend when I am in love with Babypips LOL!

But its exciting seeing my name as a winner, and again I am grateful!

11 Likes

I am so ecstatic, winning. This is like my first draw i ever won. SO GRATEFUL.

10 Likes

Congratulations to you all! And keep up with your posting! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh thank you Ananais and your team, it’s such a joyful moment that my name is there, it’s my first draw I ever won too @osasfrancis88 . Aah, my hunger for luck is now filled. :laughing:

6 Likes

OMG! :smiley: Congratulations to all winners! :blush: Wow @Falstaff!!! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: Haha. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats to everyone! And WOW. I did not expect that.
What a great gift for my wedding anniversary (which was yesterday).
YAY! :fireworks::tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations, both for the BP win and for the wedding annniversary!

3 Likes

Well what a nice surprise ! :grinning:

My congratulations also to all the other lucky winners.:sunglasses:

I guess now by just a small “stretch” of the truth we can call ourselves “Professional Forex writers” :wink:

Incidentally, I have, returned less than an hour ago from collecting some foreign currency for a forthcoming holiday and having read the results before I went, I realised that the effects of reading Babypips can indeed be life-changing in real life too !

I live in the uk and when looking for holidays, the relative strengths of the GBP against the destination currency can make a big difference. Because of GBP abnormal weakness at the moment, I was reticent to go anywhere in the “Eurozone” and the US is also ruled out.

How did I know this ? From discussions and taking an interest in the charts discussed here on Babypips. :sunglasses:

So I just collected a wad of Turkish Lira ! Exchange rate - a tiny fraction under 8 to the £1 :smiley: The clue which tempeted me to look at a holiday in Turkey was the various threads on USDTRY ! and the extraordinary weakness of the Lira - This time last year, we would only have got around 4 to the £1 !, so our “spends” will be effectively half price ! - We shall have a lovely time and be able to do more than we would under “normality” - At the same time, our spends will help a few of the Turkish people to have a slightly better life and when combined with the other “cheap holiday people”, our buying of teh currency in real life and our spending there will help the economy and help to “normalise” their currency. WIn - win situation ! :sunglasses:

Without babypips, I don’t know whether we would be going there or not, probably not. So a big thank you to the site and the forum posters for possibly “changing our life” in this way.:smile:

Also I would like to thank all those generous people who have offerred their congratulations to us lucky winners. babypips is certainly the most “friendly” trading forum I have come across and the comments of congratulation here demonstrate the generous nature of a lot of the participants.

Thank you all very much and of course - Thank you babypips for your generosity :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome! congratulations to all the winners!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all!

KC

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :smile: spoil yourselves :+1:

2 Likes