We now have our forum giveaway winners! Congratulate them here!

@Falstaff, I will forward you my amazon shopping cart :rofl:

8 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :tada::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

I feel so blessed winning, Thank you guys. I now love Babypips that much more, No reason to have a girlfriend when I am in love with Babypips LOL!

But its exciting seeing my name as a winner, and again I am grateful!

11 Likes

I am so ecstatic, winning. This is like my first draw i ever won. SO GRATEFUL.

10 Likes

Congratulations to you all! And keep up with your posting! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh thank you Ananais and your team, it’s such a joyful moment that my name is there, it’s my first draw I ever won too @osasfrancis88 . Aah, my hunger for luck is now filled. :laughing:

6 Likes

OMG! :smiley: Congratulations to all winners! :blush: Wow @Falstaff!!! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: Haha. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats to everyone! And WOW. I did not expect that.
What a great gift for my wedding anniversary (which was yesterday).
YAY! :fireworks::tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations, both for the BP win and for the wedding annniversary!

3 Likes

Well what a nice surprise ! :grinning:

My congratulations also to all the other lucky winners.:sunglasses:

I guess now by just a small “stretch” of the truth we can call ourselves “Professional Forex writers” :wink:

Incidentally, I have, returned less than an hour ago from collecting some foreign currency for a forthcoming holiday and having read the results before I went, I realised that the effects of reading Babypips can indeed be life-changing in real life too !

I live in the uk and when looking for holidays, the relative strengths of the GBP against the destination currency can make a big difference. Because of GBP abnormal weakness at the moment, I was reticent to go anywhere in the “Eurozone” and the US is also ruled out.

How did I know this ? From discussions and taking an interest in the charts discussed here on Babypips. :sunglasses:

So I just collected a wad of Turkish Lira ! Exchange rate - a tiny fraction under 8 to the £1 :smiley: The clue which tempeted me to look at a holiday in Turkey was the various threads on USDTRY ! and the extraordinary weakness of the Lira - This time last year, we would only have got around 4 to the £1 !, so our “spends” will be effectively half price ! - We shall have a lovely time and be able to do more than we would under “normality” - At the same time, our spends will help a few of the Turkish people to have a slightly better life and when combined with the other “cheap holiday people”, our buying of teh currency in real life and our spending there will help the economy and help to “normalise” their currency. WIn - win situation ! :sunglasses:

Without babypips, I don’t know whether we would be going there or not, probably not. So a big thank you to the site and the forum posters for possibly “changing our life” in this way.:smile:

Also I would like to thank all those generous people who have offerred their congratulations to us lucky winners. babypips is certainly the most “friendly” trading forum I have come across and the comments of congratulation here demonstrate the generous nature of a lot of the participants.

Thank you all very much and of course - Thank you babypips for your generosity :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome! congratulations to all the winners!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all!

KC

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :smile: spoil yourselves :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners, and thank you to all participants!

May you continue to prosper and enjoy much success!

Penelopip

1 Like

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Bradley!

Enjoy Turkey, @Falstaff! Send us a cool pic! Congratulations again!!!

So nice for everyone to congratulate all the winners here also. Everyone on this thread - top notch folks we’re happy and thankful to have in this community!

As an update, we’ve already sent the prizes out to 3 out of 7 winners! I’ll keep you all posted in case one of the prizes don’t get claimed. Dundundun.

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this giveaway! Perhaps we’ll have more in the future???

1 Like

Thanks @Ananais - will do !:sunglasses:

See y’all soon !

1 Like

_Congrats to all the winners and well done to all the participants :smiley::grin::grinning::smiley: …Post Number 4 …Lol :wink:: _

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners!!

1 Like

Belated congratulation to all the Winners and my special well wishes to @Falstaff for a happy and safe journey to and from Turkey.