We now have our forum giveaway winners!

@shayonn ‘78 represent!!! Happy Birthday Bro! Mine is next month! Taurus the bull! :taurus:

1 Like

Thanks bro, wish you thesame

1 Like

Wow, 16% generation Z too

1 Like

GenX :v:t3: thanks for the chance to win something :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, nice to know I still exist. I’ll sort avatar too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

This giveaway is ending soon!

So please answer now, if you haven’t already. And don’t forget to add your avatars!

Good luck.

I am a Millinial

ARE. YOU. READY?!

We now have our forum giveaway winners!

Again, for those wondering - this was a giveaway. This means the winners were picked randomly. We had four separate data entries from each of the user trust levels (each post during the giveaway period was a single entry) and then we used a randomizer to select the winners.

Remember, the winners needed at least 3 posts during the giveaway period, a profile photo, and an answer to our poll!

NOW ON TO THE WINNERS!

Starting off with the User Trust Level 0 or “New User” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $5 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @TH7Gold and @Rattle!

Now for the User Trust Level 1 or “Basic User” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $10 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @georgequayle and @Donald1955!

Moving on to the User Trust Level 2 or “Member” Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $50 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @PipMeHappy and @baemax023!

Remember, you move up through User Trust Levels by reading and writing more posts, unlocking more badges - basically spending more time on the forums! You can read more about User TLs or Trust Levels here.

The grand prize of a USD $50 Amazon e-gift card…

Goes to…

Congratulations @eddieb!

Congratulations again to all the winners! I’ll be in touch with you guys shortly to ask for your email addresses!

Failure to respond with your email addresses within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

If you weren’t so lucky during this giveaway, don’t worry! We have more exciting things coming up! So stay tuned!

7 Likes

Thank you, nice way to end a busy day

4 Likes

Thank you very much and congratulations to all the winners.

1 Like

Thank you very much. @Penelopip !

How will I retrieve the voucher?

PipMe

Congrats everyone!!! @PipMeHappy @baemax023 @TH7Gold @Rattle @georgequayle @Donald1955 @eddieb

3 Likes

:sob: I`m not through the winners… OK. next time. :sunglasses:

Oh woooow! :blush: Congratulations to all the winners! :fire: :fire: I’d definitely wait for the next one. Hopefully, I get my second win. :wink: Hahahaha. :slight_smile: Congrats again! :smiley:

Congrats to the winners! And looks like Gen X-ers won. Babypips isn’t quite millennial-friendly yet I guess lol

Thank you BabyPips and @Penelopip! Congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

:rotating_light::rotating_light: NEW WINNERS ALERT! :rotating_light::rotating_light:

Unfortunately, we still haven’t heard from our first set of winners for TL 0 and TL 1.

Because of this, we had to pick a new set of winners for these trust levels.

So for our User Trust Level 0 or “New User” Category, our NEW winner receiving USD $5 worth of Amazon e-gift card is @ermas1!

Now for the User Trust Level 1 or "Basic User" Category, the two **NEW** winners, each receiving USD $10 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @ForexJoe46 and @TNMabusela!

Congratulations again to all the winners! I’ll be in touch with you guys shortly to ask for your email addresses!

Failure to respond with your email addresses within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

3 Likes

@Penelopip Thanks a million! :raised_hands:t2::smiley:

1 Like