We now have our forum giveaway winners!

The BabyPips community is home to people from all corners of the world. And as this global community continues to grow bigger, we thought it would be interesting to get to know you more! And what better way to do that than with another exciting giveaway.

We know you want it. :wink:

Let’s start off with something super simple!

Some say age doesn’t matter, but for this giveaway, it does! We wanna know…

What GENERATION are YOU a part of?

To join this month’s giveaway, all you have to do is…

1. Choose your answer on the poll below. This is so we know to include you in the giveaway pool of entries!

2. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. Feel free to check out our Community Guidelines to ensure that you’re not violating any forum policy with your posts, though! (Another tip for newbies: You can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)

3. Have an avatar. If you’re camera shy, no need to worry! You don’t have to use your own photo. You can pick ANY photo other than the default letter that all anons get.

Holy moly. It’s that easy! Plus, the more posts you have within the giveaway period, the more chances of winning Amazon gift cards!

BUT WAIT! To make things even more interesting, depending on what your user Trust Level is (check out Pipstradamus’ write-up on this) your Amazon.com gift card prize changes! Here’s the breakdown:

• 1 TL3 (“Regular”) winner will win 50 USD.
  • 2 TL2 (“Member”) winners will win 25 USD.
  • 2 TL1 (“Basic User”) winners will win 10 USD.
  • 2 TL0 (“New User”) winners will win 5 USD.

The winners will be selected randomly from the pool of posts created within the giveaway time frame. So the more posts you have, the more chances of winning!

The giveaway period starts today March 13, 2019, and ends on March 27, 2019 at 11:59PM, EST.

We will announce the winners on this thread on March 28, 2019 so stay tuned!

*The prize will be in an Amazon.com e-gift card format, which means we’ll have to ask for the winners’ email addresses. Failure to respond with your email addresses within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

Here’s the poll! (The years are more like recommendations, but feel free to pick the generation that best represents you!)

EDIT: If you were born within 1965-1974 and can’t find your year of birth below, don’t worry, you’re not unborns! We just missed it! We know you exist, we promise! Just pick Generation X to also be part of the giveaway!

• Silent Generation (1925- 1945)
  • Baby Boomers (1946 - 1964)
  • Generation X (1975 - 1985)
  • Millennials (1986 - 1994)
  • Generation Z (1995 - 2012)

0 voters

Good luck!

20 Likes

this is an exciting activity penelopi. how do i know what my trust level is. thank you.

1 Like

Hi @mystic707!

You can simply click on your profile to see your Trust Level.

As of today, you’re a TL2 member which qualifies you for the 25 USD Amazon gift card. Good luck!

Also, we see quite a number of respondents who still don’t have avatars.

Please don’t forget that you need to have an avatar to qualify! As we’ve mentioned, it doesn’t have to be a photo of you. You can be creative and choose whatever you feel best represents you (but please make sure that they still adhere to our Community Guidelines).

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Penelopip

1 Like

Hey. I think Generation X must and will be the winner of the pole. :space_invader:

1 Like

My year is not there, does that mean I’m unborn?

What year were you born? @Treeny

Looking at the options - I’d guess 65-74.

Sorry about that @Treeny! Looks like we missed a few years. But don’t worry! You’re definitely not an unborn for us. Just pick the Generation X option to be part of this giveaway.

Oh! And don’t forget that you also need to have an avatar to qualify!

Good luck!

could do with the dollar to cover forex losses

Gen Z represent! We have a lot going for us!

Haha, we don’t really.

Lots of millennials in the house!

1 Like

1978 and I just celebrated my birthday on Sunday… looking forward to a greater year ahead

1 Like

Generation Z, baby! .:sunglasses:

1 Like

GenX is rocking it

1 Like

happy birthday bro :sunglasses::tada::gift:

1 Like

So, what gives man, from 1965 to 1974 nothing? GenerationNot?

Awesome giveaway :heart_eyes:

Ooooh! :smiley: Another giveaway! Yay! :smiley: Hahaha. I think I missed the other one, but at least I can get in on this one! :slight_smile: Haha.

2 Likes