šŸ’°šŸ’° We now have our MarketMilkā„¢ giveaway winners! šŸ’°šŸ’°

I really like the trend analysis part of MarketMilk. It puts it all in the simplest terms, maybe it looks too simple, even babyish. The information there is all serious, relevant and useful in an easy to read format though so you can check the trend before thinking about taking a trade. Overall itā€™s a ā€˜likeā€™. :smiley:

Iā€™m also telling my friends about this easy to use app/page. :sunny:

YouTube I have even successfully made a trade profitable using our babypips new web-based technical analysis tool named MarketMilk. Thank you babypips for providing us such a user-friendly tool :star_struck: I have even made a video on how to use this awesome tool describing its all major tabs in a live trade. If I get a chance to be one guy among six lucky winner I would be really thankful for babypips for admiring my effort on promoting our marketmilk on my channel. :heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

Babypips knows me! I learned that I am a conscientious person and knowing the history of trades will help me become a Forex pro! Thank you MarketMilkā„¢! Muah!

This giveaway might be easy, but to a newbie, Forex trading will take a lot of studying. Kudos to Babypipsā€™ MarketMilkā„¢ for giving me a heads up and taking away some of the stress of trading by providing wonderful tools.

A few hours left for this giveaway. Donā€™t forget to send in your entry!

its seems very usable tool and i im looking all the Ć­tems marketmilk hasā€¦i feel like a kid with a new toyā€¦so by now i can tell the trend strenght is my favoriteā€¦give more security to catch the trade

Hi again now im looking Change currency and this is getting better!!

Im like more to trade with fundamentales but nowā€¦ I will look for market milk to upgrade my operativesā€¦
Thanks BABY PIPS

Time to bust out your victory dance becauseā€¦

We now have our MarketMilkā„¢ giveaway winners!

Again, for those wondering - this was a giveaway. This means the winners were picked randomly. We had separate data from the participating user trust levels, and then we used a randomizer to select the winners.

Remember, the winners needed at least 3 posts during the giveaway period, a profile photo, a reply to this thread with a screenshot of what they love most about our brand new technical analysis tool, MarketMilkā„¢!

NOW ON TO THE WINNERS!

For User Trust Level 1, or ā€œBasic Userā€ Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $10 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @ermas1 and @M4xson!

Moving on to the User Trust Level 2 or ā€œMemberā€ Category, the two winners, each receiving USD $20 worth of Amazon e-gift cards, are @ria_rose and @Adolfson!

Congratulations again to all the winners! Iā€™ll be in touch with you guys shortly to ask for your email addresses!

*Failure to respond with your email addresses within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

See you around the forums!

2 Likes

OMG! :heart: If I didnā€™t go online today, I might have missed this! :open_mouth: Iā€™m sooooo happy. :smiley: Haha. Thank you so much guys! :blush: Iā€™ve been checking out Amazon and what I could buy under $20 and I have a couple of things in mind. :wink: Thank you again! :blush:

2 Likes

Great! Congratulations to all the winners!:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hiya, Unfortunately I miss this as I was too busy paying RPG games online for a break. Thanks for providing free technical analysis tools for us @Penelopip :star_struck:

I love the fact that itā€™s simple, understandable and user friendly, though still learning more on how to use it