We now have our trading journal giveaway winners! 🎉🎉

congrats to all the winners! especially @alphahavoc ! :muscle:t5: journal was very thorough, and I enjoyed the food pics lol

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Penelopip @justshell @Ananais and everyone at Babypips :slight_smile:
I’m delighted to have won!
Well done to everyone that took part in the competition. I hope our journals prove as useful to others as some of these winners have to me.

Thank you, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so mats! You havv touched this cat’s kitty heart!

8a6QA

Cheers to moww pips to come! Thank you foww all d support foww dis cat’s tuwwadin journey to financial fuwweedam! ^O^

3 Likes

Nice wins everybody!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners! It was nice reading all their journals.

1 Like

Many congrats to @alphahavoc @BenP @Imperator_Cat - all worthy winners.

6 Likes

Thank you and pawesome jabb to you as well, Baller!
Pwease gimme some of dat pizza… :cat:

nC4E4b4

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thank you for sharing your journals to the community! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners of this awesome giveaway!

OMG! :smiley: Haha. Kinda late to the party :sweat_smile: but congratulations to all the winners! :blush: Wow ah @Imperator_Cat, you didn’t mention you won the giveaway! :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Ahihi… Thank you, my dear hooman! I am a shy cat but yes this cat made the cut! Hihi… even though you did not make the cut for now, i appweciate the inspiration and good vibes you bwing to this colony of tuwwaders. Thank you, pawesome hooman. Yu da best. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hahaha. Super cute! :joy: Congrats again! :smiley: Maybe I could borrow the books sometimes. :smiley: Hahaha.

Question from a newbie. In “ASR: 2.5%”, what is the meaning of ASR?