We now have our trading journal giveaway winners! 🎉🎉

We’re doing something we’ve never done before!

If you’ve read the lessons on BabyPips.com’s School of Pipsology, then you should know by now Why You Need a Forex Trading Journal. Keeping one is a crucial aspect of every goal-oriented endeavor-- especially for those who are determined to measure, track, and stay focused on improving their performance.

We’ve been seeing great trading journals on our forums, and to encourage even more people to join in on the fun, we’re launching BabyPips.com’s First-ever Trading Journal Giveaway!

To give you a boost in your trading journey, the winners of this giveaway will be able to pick not just 1 BUT 2 trading books from Pipcrawler’s Favorite Trading Books.

A total of FOUR (4) winners will be chosen

• Two (2) randomly selected winners
  • One (1) selected by the BabyPips team
  • One (1) with the highest total of likes on posts published during the giveaway’s duration

Here’s how to qualify:

1. Create your own Trading Journal under the Trading Journal category. Be as creative or as straightforward as you want, the title’s all up to you!
  2. Reply to this post with the link to your trading journal. This will serve as your giveaway entry.
  3. Keep your thread alive and post at least ONE trade update per week for the next four weeks.

This update should include your…

• trade setup,
  • chart, and
  • a short commentary about the trade.

You can still participate even if you already have an existing trading journal! In fact, that makes it much easier for you to take part in this giveaway since you just have to continue with what you’ve been doing. Simply reply to this topic with the link to your thread, and we’ll count that as your entry.

The giveaway period starts today, August 20, 2019 and ends on September 27, 2019, 11:59 PM EST. We will announce the winners on this thread on September 30, 2019 so stay tuned for that!

*The prizes will be sent in Kindle e-book format, which means we’ll have to ask the winners for their email addresses. Failure to respond within 7 days will result in disqualification and the selection of new winners.

We can’t wait to know more about your trading journey, so let’s get to it!

Good luck!

21 Likes

this is an awesome challenge. I’ve been thinking about posting a trading journal on here, but never made the time to lol let’s see how this goes!

8 Likes

Waoh good stuff. I do not have a trading journal yet so I may not be able to participate.
But I am supper excited that this is happening here. May the best entry win.
Goodluck every participant.

4 Likes

Interesting! Does this old thread counts?

I wanted to take time to thank those who have contributed so far in my journal.
Thank you @justshell @alphahavoc @danimated @rrram2 You never know that I needed your encouragement the most. I’ll be planning to continue in next few months with new demo account after hectic work gets loose.

5 Likes

Read the instructions.

I’m doing this!

2 Likes

Nice idea this

3 Likes

I only added the “this” as I was under 10 characters lol

2 Likes

I look forward to taking part in this. #selfdisciplinegrowth

2 Likes

Maybe i will start the Journal. will be my first anyway. This Forex thing is Alien :alien: to me anyway. i hope Pipsology course will change that. they look good :ok_hand: so far

2 Likes

Definitely a great opportunity for us, thanks for such kind of competition.

2 Likes

great way to bring some more action into the journals section.

2 Likes

Yes :muscle: this will be my first journal as well.

1 Like
3 Likes

oo hello, excited for a giveway.

I recommend anyone to start there own thread. I myself was so hesitant at first but when I started to post.

I have been constantly improving and getting closer to closer to Consistent. What do you have to lose? Trading is a business, you MUST do a journal on a day to day and Week to Week. Either way, your just doing it as a hobby.

4 Likes

My trade journal

4 Likes
2 Likes

Waaaaah. :smiley: Hahaha. :slight_smile: This sounds fun. :slight_smile:

Here’s the trading journal for my entry! :smiley: This will be a great birthday gift for me if I ever win. :wink:

4 Likes

Justshell’s trading journal
here is a link to my trading journal

1 Like