Weekly and daily trade set ups

Well it’s the weekend now guys let’s see what potential set ups are on the horizon so we may compile a watch list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ausdusd one to watch

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on it? To me i’d probably wait until it hits that resistance line you’ve put in there and see if we’re staying in that band of trade.:slight_smile: (AUD/USD)

1 Like

I’m going to be using volume spread analysis and basic candle analysis to enter this one but yes that’s the general idea. See what happens when we get there next week :slight_smile:

It’s looking good, will keep an eye on it Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I strongly second the idea, it’s a great one

1 Like

Interesting topic. Added this to my bookmark!

1 Like

Feel free to chime in guys it’s not expert market analysis it’s jyst watching for big trendlines. I don’t think they like it in here if you post tips so keep to the major support and resistance on daily/weekly charts.

Keep a close eye this week!

1 Like

I see some nice a clean area on both sides of the clogged up small area
all and all some nice opportunity awaiting

1 Like

Im in. Good idea

1 Like

Yes I really appreciate the input but let’s keep it to daily and weekly time frames for the purpose of big swing trades

Correct but day traders still need to know overall market direction and this would still be useful to you as a read and possibly for contributions. Cmon lad!

I do look at the overall direction

1 Like

is this everybody s wish

1 Like

So this thread is helpful to you. Please contribute if you feel you can.

The thread is called weekly and daily trade set ups, it would be helpful to post within that criteria.

ok as you wish

1 Like

Thanks buddy

eyes open guys were at a crucial opurtunity here for a probable sell.

2 Likes