Weekly and daily trade set ups

I’m watching this one, not ready to try and trade yet but very interested to see how it pans out.

1 Like

Sure just build your confidence buddy. Being wrong is just one more step toward being right

2 Likes

Timber! Looks like it’ll go :stuck_out_tongue: how did you come to you conclusions?

1 Like

They are just high probability areas of resistance on the daily and the cot report reflects weakness in jpy probably oblver the next 3-4 weeks.

Eur and usd/jpy have both gone my way, let’s see some post over this weekend guys.

1 Like

Good Post. Following.

Following with interest - will attempt contribute too.

Descending Wedge forming in EURGBP. Will it break through resistance or bounce back to continue formation?

1 Like

I really like your idea, and intend to follow at least for awhile, want to see how well it keeps going. I’m not trading much right now, but I’ll try to chime in when I do make a trade.

One suggestion: Think we should start a new thread for each week (or at least each month). Months-old trade ideas would quickly become very tedious. Our friends at ForexLive start a new trading ideas thread for each session, though they’re more focused on intraday stuff. If your idea catches on, maybe one of the moderators here could take the responsibility?

1 Like

headed to at least 86756 right now

2 Likes

I agree but we still need to do our own analysis. What are we keeping watch forw/c 11th March?

Bombo

1 Like

USDCHF bounced off its main resistance at the 1.0119 area (top green line). Keeping my eye on the .09980 support level (blue line), if it crosses over that line then it could continue down to the main upward trend support level (bottom green line). If not it could bounce back up and test main support again.

3 Likes

Yessssss good man!

2 Likes

That is a great idea, I will probably keep posting here too as these trade ideas are so long term they can can go months sometimes.

That’s why I’m not posting analysis but just high probability bounces as such

Great Idea … I will be watching and learning as a newbie for now

1 Like

Great thread. Another noob here but I’ll post as soon as i feel i have something valid!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, don’t worry about making a mistake just throw a assessment up and we will discuss

Sorry I’ve been slow lately guys I’ve been in Italy for my birthday and have been chilling after walking like 15km a day for 5 days and eating more pizza than I thought possible. I will be back t it soon.

What kind of trades are you looking for? I place trades in both GU and EU in my own thread that typically take a few days to materialise. I wouldn’t call them swing trades, perhaps between 100 and 150 pips per trade depending on current market volatility?

Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like