Weekly and daily trade set ups

eur/nzd continues downward. Broke 1.7 zone @ 1.6597

1 Like

I have had a bit of time off this week buddy il try to be mot active starting tmrw Thankyou for posting

Yes I’m still holding this one

USDNOK - Possibly plenty more upside to this one next week on what could be a pretty sweet setup. I closed a trade Friday with over 300 pips on this, with the help of some positive US data.

Good: It’s at the bottom of a rising channel AND a nice ascending triangle has formed.
Caution: It’s approaching a resistance area around 8.794 that was only ever broken at the beginning of 2016, and just briefly, but that’s still 1000 pips away. I’ll be ready it either way.

1 Like

I am still holding eur/nzd short positions and short limit orders hit on eur/gbp. May have gotten in a little too early here.

Edit: Also watching nzd/usd & gbp/usd for potential longs.

1 Like

eur/nzd could be making the downward move. Hovering in the 1.713 zone.

eur/gbp retracing shorts… in profit.

1 Like

Thanks. I will take a look at that later.

eur/nzd - If it can absorb demand in the 1.71000 zone I think it’s heading south.

eur/gbp - is tapping into supply looking like it could be another short opp.

Edit: eur/nzd 12:26 EST trying to break through making a move… if it finally breaks may be targeting 1.701 area.

Edit: 1.6962 took a profit this morning and left 3 short positions open. @Glastonburyk, do you think it will hit your target in the 1.67s

KC

usd/cad at a lower low of 1.304 zone. Was at this level 2/1/19.

If this level is broken there’s the possible fall to 1.276 zone.

There was high ADX activity at the Dec. 31, 2018 peak that is being matched at the new low around the July 5, 2019. May be indicating support? Need to be patient, wait and see where it will be heading.

Any thought’s?

KC

1 Like

Absolutely worth a buy using sound risk reward. Dollar is definitely in danger zone but it’s a good punt

I felt the information provided in this blog is really valuable for people … Thanks for sharing such an informative blog.