Weekly and daily trade set ups

Thanks for the contribution mate

1 Like

Great to have you on the long term trading side buddy

Sorry for the lack of posts guys I have been away on holiday with family

Looking to sell eurnzd based on the daily guys check it out

EUR/NZD has been bullish for two months or so. Its just about at the January high so that classes as potential resistance. This makes it a reasonable place for bulls to take profits but maybe you see some more bearish TA that would back up a short?

Unless the ozzie election drags the NZD price up against the EUR Iā€™d consider buying into this on a pull-back. But EUR is rarely a string currency for long, the ECB and weak EU economies generally screw it up.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat! I sold my formula one day trading racer and bought a pair of sneakers!!

Iā€™ll have to come back this week ā€¦ been following on occasion. Great thread, Iā€™ll have to get my feet wet! Thanks for starting this topic @Glastonburyk!!

KC

2 Likes

@Glastonburyk , just brought up the chart. For my signals in my chart reading Iā€™ve got a short signal on the one hour it hasnā€™t moved through the 4 hour to the daily.

Iā€™ll check charts tomorrow morning or later tonight as I am EST.

KC

Edit: just set pending orders in the 1.711 - 1.713 range.

1 Like

Have a short signal on the eur/nzd but has not progressed to the 4H ā€¦ yet . All pending shorts on eur/nzd triggered. Probably could have waited a bitā€¦ Weā€™ll see how it plays out.

1 Like

No worries buddy weā€™re all in it together

Audusd potential buy

Iā€™m in on this too

Audchf daily potential buy d1

1 Like

Tx @Glastonburyk!

Just looked at chart. I have a 4H long signal on the AUD/CHF will be watching Monday for it to present on the daily.

In reviewing my trades I tend to jump the gun and enter too early.

KC

1 Like

Still short eur/nzd. It could be retracing looking for additional supply.

Patienceā€¦

USD/MXN broke to the up side. My thought is ā€œtheyā€ were building large positions Jan, Mar, Apr.

KC

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m still short here itā€™s going to be a waiting game on this one

Nice buddy I think I missed this one

Confident in the eur nzd short to 1.670 territory

I was just about to post it looks to be heading ā€œsouthā€.

Might hit some resistance around the 1.69 area.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Possibly Iā€™m hopi this one comes in for me though

looks like eur/nzd is trying to break below the 1.70 zone.

Edit: Watching for possible long entries onā€¦

gpb/usd, aud/usd, gbp/cad, aud/chf

Edit @ 3:03est: eur/nzd hovering at 1.70200. @Glastonburyk, I think if it breaks 1.70 youā€™re on the money with the call to 1.67.

1 Like