Weekly Discussion: What are you looking forward to this week? (July 8 - 14)

It’s a brand-new week! And it looks like the weather gods read my complaint about the heat because now it’s gloomy as heck. Better than crazy hot I guess??? How’s the weather where you’re from?

But more importantly…

What are you looking forward to this week?

You guys know the drill - don’t forget to check out Forex Gump’s Weekly Preview for this upcoming week!

3 Likes

Currently testing out a mechanical trading system. Another profitable week for it this week and I’ll be happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking for a new strategy/system. @dpaterso or @tommor made some suggestions the other week. Need to find that thread.

I’m buying everything which is above 50EMA if the 50EMA is sloping upwards. 1 x ATR20 SL, 0.5% account capital risk. ATR20 trailing SL. Exit on close of day with lower high or at close of 5th consecutive day with higher highs. Selling vice versa.

It’s the rainy season here in the Philippines! :smiley: Still pretty humid though. :sweat: Huhu. Anyway, I look forward to having another winning trade this week! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: I just need to be more consistent so that I’d be more confident in opening a live account. :open_mouth:

1 Like