Weekly Discussion: What’s the one thing you HAVE to accomplish this week? (April 22 - 28)

The markets have been pretty quiet last week but now that we’re starting off a new one (plus no more holidays), we should see some movement pick back up again. If you’re looking for a quick read on what to expect from the forex market this week, here’s Forex Gump’s weekly forex outlook.

In the meantime, because it’s a brand-spankin’ new week, we want to know:

What’s the one thing you HAVE to accomplish this week?

As always, this could be trading-related or something completely different. Maybe you HAVE to trade a particular pair, a particular news event, or maybe it’s an errand that’s been bugging you for weeks?

Announce it here and maybe you’ll get it done once and for all!

6 Likes

I DEFINITELY have to end the week with a winning trade! :smiley: Hahaha. :smiley: That’s the challenge/ goal I set for myself! :smiley: Looking good so far. I hope I avoid making bad decisions from here. Huhuhu.

I’m hoping to finish and understand the School of Pipsology Preschool level by the end of the week.

3 Likes

OMG. :smiley: Good luck with that @chimmyfx! :slight_smile: I’m sure you can do it! :pray:

I am new to trading forex, I would like to improve on my trading this week, I have been losing trades lately and i would like to discover ways or actions that will help me win more. I will be reading more to find answers to my guestion and solve my problem. That is what I hope to accomplish this week.

Do you keep a trade journal? Might help you identify where you’re going wrong (or right!).

Open at least one trade! :slight_smile: Doesn’t matter whether it loses or wins, just as long as it follows my trading rules.

2 Likes

Make some trades! Too much reading = paralysis. So I need to get in there and TRADE.

2 Likes

I am so new to Forex. But one thing I have to accomplish this week is to graduate the elementary part of my course in order to get one step closer in learning how to trade in the Forex market.

on the same route my friend its a lot of reading and it can get discouraging some times but stick with it and you’ll see it through!:+1:t6::+1:t6:

Thank you. No do not not keep a trading journal but I hear it’s a must, I just don’t know how to start one.

Check this out, it’s from the Education section here on the website

1 Like