Weekly Discussion: What will you be focusing on this week? (April 29 - May 5)

It’s going to be a busy week this week! If you’re looking for a quick read on what to expect from the forex market in the coming days, here’s Forex Gump’s weekly forex outlook.

In the meantime, because it’s a brand new week (and a new month in just a few days), we want to know:

What’s the one thing you’d like to focus on this week?

As always, this could be trading-related or something completely different. Maybe you want to focus on a particular pair, a particular news event, or maybe making time for certain things in your life like a hobby or your family?

Tell us!

I will be focusing on GBPJPY.

1 Like

Awesome. Do you have an open trade on that pair right now?

Reading up on TA, specifically candlesticks.

Interesting read, thanks.

This week, I’m not gonna force myself to open a trade. :smiley: Haha. Although I’d still be checking out my charts just in case I stumble upon any really good positions. :slight_smile:

Oh! :open_mouth: I forgot about the possible flash crash. Maybe I’ll also watch out for that. :sweat_smile:

Getting back into trading after a long lay off due to personal reasons.

1 Like

That the JPY Golden Week?

1 Like

definitely using proper risk management, and sticking to it,meaning not cancelling my SL’s because I feel like my trade will keep going the way i think it’s going to go , or not adjusting them LOL

Learning how to use the treands and graphing techniques to better speculate trades

Watching EURUSD bullish the last 5 days left of this thread.

Cable for sure is going to be one of my watchlist.
Prediction:
Short reversal on the relatively weak fresh resistance (I call it supply zone 1.31800-1.31900).
Down to Fibonacci 0.61 - at level 1.31200ish for Long opportunity.
I welcome the FIB experts comments. Thanks.

1 Like

I like trading on euusd but this pair is in some sort of channel for some time, so only short term or daily trading has some sense. I dont do gbp as I am waiting outcome of Brexit in order to know what to trade. Gold is definitely going to be in my focus during next week