Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

You can make better decisions when you analyze the market on your own.

1 Like

Keep sharing the information. It saves my time to a great extent.

Take my drawing with a grain of salt, make sure it correlates with your own view too. Also, you are welcome to take part on weekly webinars provided by FreshForex. I will try to keep this thread updated every week for more setups.

This week we are going to watch some major pairs. Starting with USDCHF where you can try to look for a sell after the price breaking out this trendline.

The next one is GBPUSD where you can try to look for a buy confirmation after the price hitting this demand area. Put your SL below said area.

Also you can try to look for a buy confirmation on EURUSD after price hitting this demand area with the target is around 20 or more pips…

On USDCAD, after a big news happened yesterday, I will try to wait for the price to hit this area for a long term buy that will hold around 100 pip or more in the future.

Let’s watch the market before the NFP news next week. First is USDCAD where you can try to look for either buy or sell on each supply and demand area and make a small target to the opposite area.

Next is USDCHF where the price plunged and created a new area. If the price moved a bit slower, it can be a retracement for a confirmed selling.

I found an interesting pattern created on GBPCHF where now I will wait for the price making proper price action towards the supply area. I will wait there.

Probably the previous setup on GBPUSD was failed if the SL was placed a bit tighter below the area. Here is an update on GBPUSD, price created a compression while moving up. This can be indicated as the price would plunge down really hard when mass sellers entering the market later on.

Also, look forward to the next webinar next week before NFP on FreshForex, mostly the analyst will discuss major pairs and drawing some possibilities after the NFP released.

I have read a few of your posts in the past too. They work great in real life.

Thank you. But if you want to follow some of my setups, be sure to make your own version first and see whether it matched with mine or against it. I learned several of these simple stuff from FreshForex’s. Some simple stuff can yield good amount of pips, so why bother using any complicated stuff?

Some major pairs had a great market-changing trend on the last few days. We are going to look for their retracements, hopefully we can go along with the new trend direction. EURUSD is one of them and you can see it here…

Another one is AUDUSD where it applies the same rule as EURUSD and we can look forward to the retracement. Be sure to put the SL above the area.

It is not about price correlation, but it is about the pattern that coincidentally happened on some major pairs. NZDUSD had it too where you can look for the retracement after breaking the rising trendline.

The last one to consider is USDJPY where as you can see it has the same pattern but for a buying setup. Be sure not to just put buy not as the price is still going and personally I don’t recommend it after all.

Looks like a bis unfortunate for the NFP last Friday. We will look for short-term setups for most of the major pairs. Make sure to use proper trading lots… Some may available on FreshForex’s website, but I will spill my setups here…

First is to sell GBPUSD short term till this demand area. Since last week’s movement was a bit significant, expect a slower down movement this week. Which later you can look for buying opportunities after the price hitting that demand area