Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hi everyone!
I’m new to this forum but not new to forex.
Hoping to learn new things from fellow traders.

What’s up, everybody. Welcome!

Thank You , I am Ayush from India

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Hey @ [Pipstradamus] are you no longer taking DMs? I tried and hit an error message.

Hello @br234!

New users are not yet allowed to send private messages. Check out this link to learn more about our Trust Levels and how to remove these restrictions:

1 Like

hi , im from india and new here, i reall want to be myself and do something , so im here! . i really dont like 9 to 6 hrs job.
after some research i found babypips , hoping it will always lead me in a positive way.
started my lessons , and i find it exaggerating and unfurl.

Hi :slight_smile: this is a good place to start :slight_smile: visit the education section. Regards Greg

hello and welcome newbies, youre in good hands here.

Thanks for having me & it’s a great feeling for to be part of this great community of forex traders

Welcome to the babypips community.
It’s good to explore new things in forex and gain knowledge from everywhere possible.

Welcome to the babypips community.
It’s good to explore new things in forex and gain knowledge from everywhere possible.

Hi, guys :slight_smile:

I would like to welcome all the new members to the forum babypips.I am sure you stay here will prove worthy for your trading career. It is really a great place for learning purposes. I also want to wish you best of the luck. Thank you and welcome again!

welcome to the babypips

1 Like

Absolutely man!

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Hoping to have meaningful discussions with you all. :slight_smile:

By the name of this forum, one can know that it is for beginners. Jumping directly into the economy of trillions can make you float in an ocean where you are alone and don’t know the path to follow. In such conditions, you will be drowned after some days due to your undefined path. Such forms should be supported for learning.

Hello everyone!