Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hi guys i’ve been on the forum for sum time now, and to be honest i have enjoyed the journey thus far especially on school of pipsology. I haven’t traded yet on live account but i am active on demo account, thought trading is easy but I see it needs experience and strategy which is something i believe i would develop over sometime. thanks for this forum it really helps with information.

11 Likes

Hi guys

So am pretty new to the Forex world and am on the look for good brokers to register with, I plan on starting with a demo account

any recommendations??

3 Likes

Hello, I am new here

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community!! Are you an FX Analyst? Hope you can tell us a bit about yourself or your trading background. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would like to welcome all the new members to the forum babypips.I am sure you stay here will prove worthy for your trading career. It is really a great place for learning purposes. I also want to wish you best of the luck. Thank you and welcome again!

9 Likes

My Name is cleopas motubane

1 Like

any recommendations where to start learning? I have started taking the preschool courses, besides that what els can I do or read in the website as a beginner to learn or gain so experience?

2 Likes

I spend time on Twitter also to follow other traders. Aside from that babypips is a good start and also reading through the forums and using the search button.

3 Likes

Hi @Yabi_c! Welcome to the community! When you have the basic knowledge of forex trading, try opening a demo account as you continue the School of Pipsology. Putting what you learn into practice will help you to understand the concepts better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s really a great idea

1 Like

Hello, my name is BigDream a newbie i need assistance in every possible way to enable learn and understand FX. I must say its a very warm platform Admin PLS ACT on THIS. THANKS

4 Likes

I am chen and my goal is to share good information

2 Likes

you will get the best assistance

1 Like

I’m confused haha. What exactly do you want the “admins” here to do?

2 Likes

I’ve been checking Babypips for online courses long time back and it was very good but I just joined for community like about an hour ago. I can say that this is very friendly community.

My name is, well you can call me errless. I know I’m not perfect err-less but strive to become one. I’ve been trading for more than 2 years, both demo and live, and I can say that Forex is amazing and very good experience. I lose some, win some, that’s part of life but all set to win more.

I want to encourage newbies that losing is not a mistake but helps you to become a good trading.

5 Likes

Hi Traders out there… I just need more clarity on lots sizes while trading. I am currently demo trading on MetaTrader4, and I am trading the currency pairs EUR/USD. It seems to me that the lot of 0.01 is default lot size for the pair on this platform. Now I want to understand the meaning of that lot, and what are the implication if I change to other lot sizes on this particular pair.

1 Like

Hello @MohauC, you’re right about default lot size, but to help you understand lot size, I found a thread you’re looking for.

You cannot change the size in current trade unless you make a new trade. With increase in size, there is increase times in making profits, as well as losses, so it increases the risk when you set higher in size.

1 Like

@Errless Welcome to babypips! Looking forward to reading more posts from you. How has live trading been treating you so far?

It looks like @Errless has been helpful enough to find a thread for you but try you can also try using the search function on this site - it’s located at the top right hand of the screen.

3 Likes

Greetings and safe travels.

1 Like

Thank you for warm welcome Purtle. It’s been treating me well, made few mistakes but that made me see the errs clearly, and make me fire them. haha. It’s pretty good actually. I hope it’s been treating you better as well.