Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

I am chen and my goal is to share good information

2 Likes

you will get the best assistance

1 Like

I’m confused haha. What exactly do you want the “admins” here to do?

2 Likes

I’ve been checking Babypips for online courses long time back and it was very good but I just joined for community like about an hour ago. I can say that this is very friendly community.

My name is, well you can call me errless. I know I’m not perfect err-less but strive to become one. I’ve been trading for more than 2 years, both demo and live, and I can say that Forex is amazing and very good experience. I lose some, win some, that’s part of life but all set to win more.

I want to encourage newbies that losing is not a mistake but helps you to become a good trading.

5 Likes

Hi Traders out there… I just need more clarity on lots sizes while trading. I am currently demo trading on MetaTrader4, and I am trading the currency pairs EUR/USD. It seems to me that the lot of 0.01 is default lot size for the pair on this platform. Now I want to understand the meaning of that lot, and what are the implication if I change to other lot sizes on this particular pair.

1 Like

Hello @MohauC, you’re right about default lot size, but to help you understand lot size, I found a thread you’re looking for.

You cannot change the size in current trade unless you make a new trade. With increase in size, there is increase times in making profits, as well as losses, so it increases the risk when you set higher in size.

1 Like

@Errless Welcome to babypips! Looking forward to reading more posts from you. How has live trading been treating you so far?

It looks like @Errless has been helpful enough to find a thread for you but try you can also try using the search function on this site - it’s located at the top right hand of the screen.

3 Likes

Greetings and safe travels.

1 Like

Thank you for warm welcome Purtle. It’s been treating me well, made few mistakes but that made me see the errs clearly, and make me fire them. haha. It’s pretty good actually. I hope it’s been treating you better as well.

Hello friendly staff members, I’m new and very interested in this forum (and website at large). As I am learning the ins & outs of FX trading I have a question and cannot find satisfying answer anywhere. Under which category or where in the forum should I place this question: 'If I want to trade a pair that does not include my margin account currency, am I not exposed to 2 different fluctuations intead of 1? So if I am in UK I have a trading account in GBP, isn’t it possible that while I trade EUR/USD and let’s say I’m long and it’s going in my favor, perhaps GBP/USD is going down and neutralise any gain when I close position? If so is it better to only trade pairs with GBP? ’

1 Like

Hey , newbie here :heart:️:sparkles:

1 Like

Hello @KassidyMom20! Welcome to the community! Are you also new to forex trading? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello , and yes I’m new

2 Likes

Yay! There’s a lot to learn here. Don’t forget to check the School of Pipsology! Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the name of this forum, one can know that it is for beginners. Jumping directly into the economy of trillions can make you float in an ocean where you are alone and don’t know the path to follow. In such conditions, you will be drowned after some days due to your undefined path. Such forms should be supported for learning.

Different ideas on this platform which are useful for the beginners should be welcomed by all the members and all the members should be appreciated to share their innovative ideas with the community. One who shares a productive idea should be rewarded to some extent in order to appreciate that user. This will really a great step towards trading.

All the members of this community should help one another in order to solve the difficulties of each other. This will really help new users to build the trust among each other. By discussing in this platform all the members will feel more confident when they will be in the market. This community can produce a lot of good traders.

Beginners should watch the videos of this site in order to know the trade in an organized manner. By the name of this community, one can judge that it is for learning purpose and beginner will feel easy that to ask the questions without any insecurity. Beginners will feel insecurity due to their lack of experience. They should be appreciated at all platforms.

3 Likes

This is really a great help from the community members to help the beginners. Beginners should stay away from the leverage in their initial stages in order to save themselves from big losses. Losses are mostly the reasons that mostly the beginners quit the forex trading in their initial stages.

Beginners should be appreciated to ask different questions, in this way they will learn the trading more deeply. By asking questions on forums will surely be helpful for all the beginners to study and understand the trading in an organized manner. Best of luck for the future.