What about saxobank

has anyone experience with this broker. Please provide input

I am also very interested about opening an account there, would anyone help us?

It appears they are regulated/registered by EU, and have guarantee fund for investors. That would be good from security part.

hi,

My account is with Saxobank, the lad i deal with is always willing to help and i have a direct number if i ever need anything.

That aside, forexBastards.com doesnt seem to rate them to highly, so its kind of a mixed bag really.

All i can tell you is that ive not had any problems with them.

Can you tell us how swap is calculated on your positions?
I couldn’t understand the formula on their website.

when you say swaps do you mean carry trades? trades held overnight?

Yes please.
Carry Trading and Overnite Interest Payment-Charge on pairs.

I can’t understand the formula.

I have been trading with Saxo Bank for a while. They are serious, no consistent slippage, stop fishing etc. Spread is not widen during news, but platform is often frozen during news, so you are not filled. If you want to trade on your cellular phone, they have a tool for mobile trading, too

Take a look at this table, i think it explains it better in terms of pip cost.

Forex Swap Rates, Private

i have a demo acc with saxo… its trading platform kinda almost every click i made within the software will delay and lag… im not sure whats happening… anyone trades with saxo can tell me your exp with its saxo trader 2???

I have a live account with them (the French branch) since about 10 months now. I also from time to time find that the platform seems to get “stuck” for 15-30 seconds and doesn’t update the charts: my guess is that’s related to the processing power of the CPU and the current load of the PC, since when it’s the only application opened there are no problems.

I also don’t like much their Fibonacci tool, it’s not as customisable as the one in Metatrader.

saxobank is the biggest european broker of course…but I don’t like it - the system of working with the payment web systems and trade platform first off all…