What about this broker

Hello,
I am still looking for a reliable broker that accept e-currency deposit and withdrawal such as libertyreserve, perfectmoney, webmoney etc. Though my propose initial deposit will be between $100 - $200 to start with. In my last post which i mentioned a broker, some good guys who really want me to join them as a successful trader adviced me to stay away from that broker because they never heard of them before and is most likely sound like another scam - ifcmarkets.com.
Then i have come across another which i want you to still check and tell me if this broker is real to trade with - instaforex.com.

hey biztown

as for instaforex, they may be good but not as good as my broker.

I trade with ac-markets : great broker, well-known in the forex market plus FINMA regulated and about to be a bank�. But you need 5000 for the standard account�.:frowning:

Go with Oanda. No minimum to open and they can be funded and extracted via paypal. That’s probably you’re best option.

[QUOTE=neSSa;113740]I trade with ac-markets : great broker, well-known in the forex market plus FINMA regulated and about to be a bank�. But you need 5000 for the standard account�.:([/QUOT

You are able to open an acm mini account with $2,000 as well, that is what I did. I made enough profit over a couple of months and then opened my standard account. Spreads are still competitive with the mini account at acm, but I agree that once you go Standard they are pretty much unbeatable in that area due to almost perfect execution.

You can paypal as well with acm and they will cover that cost.

Now i have begin my live trade with instaforex.com with $500 deposit and the leverage i choosed is 1:100 that is to say in every 1 pip i make is $1, what if i deposit $10000 how much will 1 pip i make earn me

[quote=“biztowns,post:6,topic:24632”]

The value of a pip has nothing to do with your leverage, biztown.

No offense, but if you don’t know that then you shouldn’t be trading live yet. You need to read through the Babypip’s School and demo for a while longer. :slight_smile:

[quote=“phil838,post:7,topic:24632”]

biztown, phil838 is 100% correct. You could always try and learn using the eToro platform, that’s how I learned, it’s really good for that kinda stuff, also the Babypips website is full of educational material, just stop trading live before you lose all your money.

With ACM standard account: (it is on their website)
1pip eurusd= 10usd
1pipusdjpy = 9,7 usd
1pip Gbpusd =10 usd

I agree, you should know that�
I think the best sites to learn forex are: babypips school and the learning center at fxstreet: very good info in both sites.
Regards!

Voting for babypips school - I like it the best !!!