What annoys you most in Forex

:rofl: :laughing: I know what you mean.

2 Likes

Being somehow unforeseeable.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tips, really good topic!

1 Like

Sometimes I may find the unpredictable nature of the forex market, sudden market movements, and unexpected news releases that cause volatility frustrating. Also, sometimes I get annoyed with dishonest brokers, poor customer service, or technical issues with trading platforms. However, It’s important for traders to stay focused and not let these annoyances affect their trading decisions.

1 Like

Really annoyed that it can become a real LOSS if you dont do something right :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: What is the best way to learn to trade gold?

To me the amount of stress is the most annoying thing. Constant monitoring and decision-making can be stressful and lead to high level of anxiety.

2 Likes

A major annoyance for me in Forex is when brokers have hidden fees or unclear commission structures. It’s important for brokers to be transparent about their charges, spreads, and any additional costs involved in trading. Hidden fees can eat into profits and make it challenging to accurately calculate the overall cost of trades. As a trader, I value transparency and appreciate brokers who provide clear and detailed information about their fee structure.

1 Like

When you hit the buy button after price action has met your entry requirement only to coincidentally buy at the exact market top…man, that’s annoying. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

when withdraw, suddenly all gone

1 Like

Exaggerated claims by people who make more from you or YouTube or dubious software than actual trading

2 Likes

I feel the most distracted when I analyze the market for hours and expect a better result but fail to obtain.

1 Like

One of the most annoying things for beginners in forex trading is the feeling of overwhelm and information overload. The vast amount of terminology, charts, indicators, and strategies can be overwhelming, making it challenging to know where to start. It’s important to take it step by step, focus on learning the basics, and gradually build your knowledge and skills to overcome this initial frustration.

1 Like

Forex trading can evoke various emotions, including fear, greed, and frustration. In fact managing emotions and maintaining discipline is crucial for successful trading, but it can be challenging, especially during periods of losses or market uncertainty. It is one of the annoying things in forex for me.

1 Like

Is it worth the risk to wait so long. Are you using multiple time frames?

Makes sense. I does get overwhelming. I’ve seen that its better to keep it simple. VWAP with only one Moving average

Hi. I have learned a lot from the YouTube, the channel is Secret Mindset. Very useful clear lessons with many different approaches.

1 Like

The decision to wait for a trade setup depends on the trading strategy and style.
Analyzing multiple time frames can provide a broader perspective of the market.

Thank you for sharing . I will watch them.

Slippage is my biggest annoyance. I hate it.