What annoys you most in Forex

you know what sucks! last week I was short in gbpusd and I missed my take profit by literally 1 pip then it went on to hit my stop loss

yea that really grinds my gears lol

1 Like

Bad spreads during off trading times.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was a newbie it was annoying to me particularly in during news and I lost vast of money in that time due to having much volatility.

I wonā€™t trade immediately on news. I wait for things to settle down (about 10 minutes or so) and then take profits off the spike. More times than not the price will retrace the spike, It is a heck of a lot safer than gambling, ridiculous spreads and whiplashing.

Itā€™s really annoying when youā€™ve already calculated your profit and the price doesnā€™t hit the target and you donā€™t get anything) It sucks.

My mentor informed me to NEVER enter a trade before a news event

Yea, I do a bunch of data analysis at my 9to5 , so Iā€™m used to looking at different trends, charts, etc. Thatā€™s why I know Forex is for me, especially when I was able to comprehend the majority of the BabyPips course the first time I went through it. But, itā€™s really about how badly you want something. If youā€™re serious about learning Forex and becoming an awesome trader, then you will figure out a way to do that. You just have to be committed to it.

For the first time all trading seems much difficult .There are so many things which trader has to learn about trading. He has to focus on market charts , trend ans all calculations to set his trades. This is lengthy process . It becomes easy when we are experienced because experience make many thins habitual then they are not much complicated.

Getting stopped out when i am right in my thinking. Trade wouldve went to tp if hadnt been for stop.

But you can control that and watch if you are close to this momentā€¦ and change something when it is closer.
As for me, I donā€™t like long losing periods, I know it is normal, but sometimes I canā€™t wait when my strategy will work the same well again

when Iā€™m in a trade and someone knock the door, or ring the phone or call me and also if iā€™m back in 2mins to the pc my trade is closed at breakeven. Last time 2 days ago, a splendid long on Dax, 30 pips in gain ready to manual close @next supportā€¦ Damn

People who keep saying forex is so complicated.

1 Like

I for one canā€™t stand the ā€œmentorsā€ in forex who havenā€™t achieved anything themselves but are happy to enlighten all the others in trading theory.

I agree.

Google ad id
BAN IT

I really hated last nights GBP news (that the Brexit divorce payment was agreed) - the Daily bar whipsawed and both triggered and closed 3 positions of mine, and I never even saw it happen. Discovered the 1% loss as the news forums were buzzing on another site ā€¦

Apparently Nigel Farage has accused the GB Govt of a Sellout !
A lot of us here in uk tend to agree with him !

Sorry for your loss @IVx - but you shouldnā€™t bet against the Brits :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a common attitude. First two years in Forex trading I have never complete the target that I have calculated.

Waiting for proper time of trading is quite patience for traders after it when market not is with his trading this thing annoys a lot. Actually every one is in hurry they want urgent profits. Only few people had this trick to do trading on right time. Others are doing trading as routine . A long analysis and trend finding process is quite boring for them.

Waiting for the right moment with great patience is called professionalism that is the foremost symptom to be a successful trader. but generally we fail to keep patience when trading.

The thing that irritates me the most about forex is that the market is so unpredictable.