What annoys you most in Forex

Usually I do not get annoyed in trading. But in some cases I get annoyed like reqoute while placing a trade. Trading platform should be smooth. Every trade should be executed instantly no matter market is slow or volatile. We should be careful about choosing broker. Now I trade with a broker that executes my trade instantly.

1 Like

I am a new trader in the forex market. What annoys me most is the volatility in the forex market, perhaps due to the infrastructural nature of forex or something I canā€™t really understand yet.

Get Used To IT
if you want to trade in forex

The only thing annoying me in forex is ME. I know how to make money at this point, but I just always end up with a feeling that I am failing myself. I just cannot motivate myself sufficiently.

gaps. they just piss me off for some reason.

THEY UGLY

You can use them in your advance

Iā€™m also agitated by the ads on forex, on various forums, Iā€™m not talking about this one specifically. Makes me wonder why the admins donā€™t clean obviously dirty posts.

Volatility is a common nature in Forex trading that we canā€™t avoid at all. Itā€™s really annoying for the traders who are particularly newcomers but we have to be mature within this uncertain environment by practice trading more and more. Otherwise we could not come out from risk and losses.

What annoys me most about forex is its unstability, today youā€™re doing great, and tomorrow youā€™re broke)

1 Like

:smiley:Nice point you have mentioned, this is actual reality in Forex trading, and every day is no Saturday in here.

I feel bother in particularly during news when my analyzing fundamental information not works. Itā€™s so annoying than others trouble.

Learn from that - donā€™t be afraid of it ! :slight_smile:

I lost vast of money in Forex . and majority one of them during news because there was no money management with accurate fundamental information . For that reason , I always advice for newcomers to avoid news trading. its much complicated and appropriate only for senior traders.

1 Like

Lol. Forex market doesnā€™t know who is a senior or junior trader. If you can follow the real trend of this market by your knowledge and experience of course you will get maximal result in spite of having much difficulty. I admit news trading is complicated for all but it can be profitable also.

2 Likes

You failed to understand my point. I know this market is natural but the senior traders always benefited from here by their long term experience even during news. but we newcomers generally are not capable to earn profit consistency in particularly when news trading . thatā€™s it.

There is nothing 100% in Forex trading and senior traders are not able to make profit for all time. of course their experience is risk than others but sometimes they lose as like general traders. Have it.

1 Like

I just came across this thread and as a newbie, Iā€™d have to say that what ā€œbugsā€ me most about Forex (not really annoyed) is the fact that there is so much to learn! :sweat: :sweat: Like, itā€™s a bit about EVERYTHING so Iā€™m likeā€¦ ā€œDoes this end?ā€

And even if you do (and continue) to learn, thereā€™s really no guarantee that youā€™d be able to take home as much profits as possible.

But still, itā€™s such an exciting place to be. :smiley:
Haha. Just to end on a positive note.

Hi Ria_Rose,
I agree with you Forex, is much more then trading, if your study the market before you start trading you can actually earn and learn a lot about the instruments.

1 Like

Sometimes, it really is confusing. (ESPECIALLY THE MATHS!) Huhu. :sweat:

Did you also go through the School of Pipsology? :smiley:

Right. Nice thinking