What annoys you most in Forex

1. Scammers
  2. Scam Marketers
  3. People who call themselves traders but are actually marketers
1 Like

I do have another thing I wish I had done from the start; I wish I had focused more on my trading mentality than finding the holy grail

The most annoying thing are scam brokers =(

A thing that annoys me a lot is when I expect a lot of volatility from a news event, which makes me close some of my positions, and it comes and goes with barely having an effect on the market.

Having the price get within less than a pip or two of my order before reversing hard

That happens to everyone from time to time and it is annoying, but I discovered that I can avoid it for the most part by taking the spread into account more.

Analysis part especially fundamental and technical

Unfortunately one canā€™t trade without analysis. Focus on the parts that you do like and learn more about them.

Out of control. i.e When i know i should not doing the trade but my feeling are success push me to entry the trade and then MC. :frowning:

Same here, thatā€™s what annoys me the most.

Lol yeah I have become suspicious lately (just a hunch). 90% of the time I put in an order it goes the opposite direction. Frustrating to say the least. Lost my entire deposit already. Might have to rethink my style lol.

as same as my experience tooā€¦only got 10 pips profit after 2 days trading and the next 2 minute got drop -50 pipsā€¦lol

A broker may scam you by widening spreads, manipulating rates, and runing your stops. I simply hate it. I think my opinion will not be a popular one, but I think that regulated FX brokers are actually scamming traders very rarely if ever at all.
Most of the traders are losing money. And when they lose, they always try blaming it on someone else, simply because they donā€™t want to face the bitter taste. I can rely on a short list of Forex Brokers that offer cryptocurrency trading instruments (e.g. BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD) and allow account funding with major crypto coins.
Brokers can often come up with a way to show a specific price to a specific trader. This helps such brokers to hunt the Stop Loss levels. The best way to prove that a broker was wrong is by requesting its tick history.

What annoys me most is my lack of patience. I struggle with waiting until the setup is complete before entering a trade. I realize it stems from a need to feel some action, some sense that something exciting is going on.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Yesss definitely!!! All talk, donā€™t even back their own speculation

Been thereā€¦ even opened another account so he would get additional commission. When it came to adverse markets no support, just cold responses. Itā€™s business. Exactly

Scammersā€¦ the entire industry is flooded with scammers.

Fake schools, coaches that claim they have a sound strategy, but everything they do can be found here on Babypipsā€¦

even some brokers are scams.

1 Like

I like what Pipcrawler said, and I like to trade reversals but I also like to trade continuations, actually, I just like to trade. So when I calculate a target I only select a percentage of the anticipation, ERGO if the target has 100 pips to travel I may only put the TP at 50%-70% of the pips. If Iā€™m watching when it gets there I can adjust if not just let it close, sort of set it and forget it attitude.

That said while the SL/TSL is ever important to limit risk at the same time real money is in proper sizing.

Looks like all traders take it out on their dogs, when they have a bad dayā€‹:rofl::rofl:

I leave my dog aloneā€¦heā€™s a poor source of FOREX trading information so I let him stick with the Dow. What bothers me is the lack of good trading signals/brokers that work with US laws (no hedging). Any one find any with consistently good performance?