What annoys you most in Forex

Same as it’s a bitter pill to swallow were just plain wrong !

Missing the TP is always annoying, but also when watching news results come in, when there is a big positive news results, which is then followed within seconds with a big negative… Don’t get my hopes up with the first one lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, this could be a real problem. A very big one, especially when things are not going so well you will begin to panic.

Now that one irks me to the bone. I’m in such a trade now

I would have pulled the trigger, that was close enough…

I see most traders are annoyed by losses, but that is normal, the thing is what you do afterwards. The real problem comes when you go back trying to take revenge on the market for your loss.

The most annoying is what many have stated. THE WAITING. I just want the price to go to where I want it to ASAP. Patience is something I have learned but still wish the market would listen to me the way my dog does! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scammers and the ‘get rich from 1000$ investment’ quotes.

1 Like

It is ver sad to know that this happens. I can imagine how annoyed a trader feels when this happens, and of course you must be ver y disappointed in yourself. Self discipline is the key to trading success. If your plan states that no more trades until you get profit, then no more trade it is!

True. Patience is all that matters in Forex trading. The moment you feel like jumping into the next trade simply because you feel bored waiting, know you are on the wrong track and you risk incurring extreme losses. Instead of regretting later, just do yourself a favour and analyse the market trends patiently until you are convinced with your predictions

2 Likes

There everywhere!
So many people get sucked in by this hype… I mean if Only it was that easy!

I like the question as it happens to me too, so i kinda feel u, but i also think you should have more patience otherwise u can not achieve your goal …maybe it is also luck or a little technique …so in this case i am happy u don’t have a dog bro :stuck_out_tongue: XD

In my opinion its not a scam ,the platforms that are in use for Forex right now such as MT4 or MT5 are the same platforms that are in uses from state banks are using in order to make profit for simple people or their clients.What can be more secure than a platform that are in use from the state banks ?

One of the things that annoys me the most about our industry is the instatraders who post pics of luxury cars and mansions bags of money etc
Makes my blood boil FX is riddled with scammers

1 Like

There is no real short or long, just two sides to every pair.

1 Like

I can do relate to this! Although I probably wouldn’t kick my dog :joy::joy:

This should be a problem with the broker or something that has gone wrong. Have you bothered asking them what’s happening?

1 Like

what annoys me most in forex, is waiting to enter into a trade and having full confidence about it and suddenly, the call moving the opposite side, so you have to do the analysis again.

2 Likes

I swear this happens to everyone lol can’t always be right 100% of the time, but all we can do is analyze the trade over and see what went wrong

yes, that’s what i do. and i actually feel thankful that i didn’t enter at the time sometimes :grin:

1 Like