What annoys you most in Forex

Thanks for your guidelines.

I have when I watch other bloggers or news analysts showcase their analysis using drawing tools or indicators I normally donā€™t use.

Iā€™m now practicing fundamental skills and listening to how others do it helps, but then Iā€™m stuck fighting the urge to copy their TA.

Trades that I take in a hurry to leave home always turn out wrongā€¦
I realized the less I trade, the better.

1 Like

It can feel like the market is watching you. Waiting for you to trade real and bang, disobey your strategyā€¦

1 Like

Haha very true

I guess it all depends on their performance and whether you want a piece of it. Iā€™ll be honest I follow an idea service and their pretty good to be fair.

so true :laughing::laughing:

:grin: yes , sometime but have to be patient and yes it always depends upon the situation and good execution is needful no doubt

And how do you explain that ?Surely there must be a reason !

The misnomer comes from facts !!! Why would a trader sell their successful strategy , after spending years of hard work developing it?Just to give for free to a bunch of lazy people he does not know???Its not like he needs the money since he has successfully strategy !!!

1 Like

What annoys me the most about Forex is all the Lambos I see on social media. Gawd!

I am a annoyed at all the marketing hype ā€™ how to make a million pips a day while on the toiletā€™ kind of stuff, usually promoted by marketeers who havent the balls to actually trade Forex themselves.

Forex is a great business but its also a serious one but these adverts just attract types who arent really into FX but just want to lead some type of jet set lifestyle by doing as little work as possible.

when you try to trade for over a year and spend thousands of dollars and never become profitable

I think your expectations were probably too high to begin with.

And believe me a year is nothing.

Pain none the less especially losing thousands.

The scammers present all over, thatā€™s the thing which irks me the most.

In forex, I am most annoyed by my emotions, which sometimes banal prevent me from concentrating and making the right decision. Itā€™s very disappointing when you just got your thoughts together and something went wrong with it. In this situation, you can literally lose your temper and lose control. And that means that you have to pause and rest, not to be left without any money. Everything else can be experienced. And the fact that you constantly need to do an analysis of the situation, and constant calculations - all this is part of the business, without which just cannot do. But sometimes you really get tired of this routine and just want something new. In this case, some new strategy can help you to get new opportunities and earn money in a new direction.

2 Likes

trading psychology is so important. people dont realize its a strong contributing factor to loss until you go live and make losses due to aggressive trading

2 Likes

Agreed, trading psychology has a very major role to play in our trading journey. Our thoughts and the way we handle the markets, have a huge effect on our returns.

2 Likes

new strategies are always refreshing my friend.well said

1 Like

At first I was annoyed in trading that it is not always possible to make an accurate analysis. That is, no matter how carefully you calculate everything, no matter how carefully you approach the material, data, reports, there is still a huge probability that everything will go completely differently than you planned. I do not know how good or bad it is, and of course it happens in any business. But there are much more such ambiguous situations in trading. And they have a direct impact on your capital and can significantly harm it. Now I take it more calmly, but now it happens so that emotions in such situations just take over.